24

*Marizel POV* (A/N CUSS WARNING AGAIN)

Wills shakes his head again before asking quickly, "Who else alive?!"

"Thalia, Dakota obviously-"

"Hi." Dakota awkwardly waves.

"And Poppy." I say as he sighs with relief. "So know that you've been rescued I know a tad about how to treat cuts, maybe it from my past life, but I can fix you up. And where are the bandages?"

"I'll take you there. Just get a really big water bot-" He stops mid-sentence. Tears start forming in his eyes and his hand go up to his chest the mug falling to the floor. "What about Nico?" The words barely escapes his lips before a sob sneaks its way into his sentence.

"He's here somewhere. He left a few minutes ago." I explain.

"Is he okay?" He asks, genuine worry in his voice. Enico doesn't deserve this guy.

"Yes, yes he's okay, he came by a while ago to make sure you were okay. And why do you care?"

"I don't know! He just-I just, I-I don't believe he really meant this." He says pointing at his chest. "He's, he's scared."

"He really doesn't deserve you." I tell Wills pulling him into a hug. "Listen I'm sorry he did this to you but I have so many painkillers you won't be able to feel he flicking you okay? You'll be fine."

Wills sniffs, "Okay. And is the medicine still good?"

"It went bad two days ago, so I'm pretty sure you're safe." Dakota answers earning chuckle from Wills.

"Take him back to Reylora and Thalia. I'll get him a water bottle and I'll see if I can find Enico. He needs to apologize that asshole."

Dakota nods and takes Wills up that stairs. I wait a few minutes before I take the chair and smash it into the ground. I take a sharpened leg off of it and go upstairs.

I grab a three inch wide and foot tall water bottle and fill it to the brim with water. As I shut off the tap and close it I here foot steps. I wait, my grip on the chair leg tightens as a figure appears in the door way.

"Hi Mari." Enico says entering the room.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask placing the water bottle on the counter.

"I wanted to say sorry-"

"To me?! Wills deserves it! You don't deserve him. You know that?" I say. "He still loves you, he thinks you didn't mean it. Did you mean it?"

"I-"

"Did you?!" I shriek.

"Of course I didn't!" He cries. "I was angry! I was furious! I was scared! I acted without thinking! Maybe I was gonna go down there and yell at him but I'm down hurting him!"

"Worlds sting! You really think you still aren't hurting him? No amount of apologies should make him forgive you so you better be glad that boy is head over heals."

"Can, can you bring him this?" He asks, gesturing a large container at me.

"What is this?" I ask taking it. "Poison?"

"The fuck? No, it's soup. About thirty six ounces of it." He says. "I'm gonna go on look out. Make sure to tell him I'm sorry." As he starts to leave I stop him.

"Wait. He misses you and wants to know if your okay. Come with now that I know you aren't gonna snap his neck, I'll try to get you some privacy."

•••

"Are they almost done?" Thalia murmurs, pointing towards the office door where Will and Nico are arguing, "Can the star-crossed lovers skip the crying."

"No Thalia. They need to cry." Dakota responds, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"I feel like I'm living in a fanfiction."

"Come on! This is the most interesting thing to happen this week that hasn't emboldened death or me almost dying!"

"I think I heard a crash." Said Annabeth, wincing. "Are they trying to kill each other?"

I knock on the door, "We're coming in so pry yourselves off each other." Thalia shouts.

We enter in and Wills and Enico are magically on opposite sides of the room, sitting down. They glare at one another though.

I quickly close the door again as Wills gets to work at Dakota and Reylora.

"Get some sleep." Thalia instructs. "We look for Frank tomorrow."

*B POV*

"What do you mean you saw he died?" I ask looking at her astounded.

  "The newspaper said, "Ocatavin Pines Murdered at Percy's Pizzeria" then the second title was , "Tragedy Strikes Again As Three Siblings And Their Father Are Killed!". All of this happened at Percy's Pizzeria. I know where it is! Maybe we should check it out."

  I start to argue with Gwen before I realize I can't win. "Okay. Which way?"

  "Five miles west. And when we'll be there." She says.

  "Okay then. You wanna walk or get a car?"

  "Car. I haven't practiced my hot-wiring skills for a month now."