28

*Wills POV*

  I grew restless and wandered to the nap room to see if I could find Enico. Turns out they had already left, but as I looked around I found blood on a pillow, and an old red rotary phone head attached to a torso.

"Find the others Will. So t worry about me." She warns bride the torso disappears too leaving the rotary phone.

  "Annabeth." I gasp.

  Now finding Enico is really important. If the Foxeo body I found while comping in here was any sign of how bad thing are getting I'm thinking I should find him.

  I dash from the room and into the nurses office where I find Reylora and Enico talking.

  "I found Annabeth." I gasp out, tears trolling down my face.

"What?" Reylora barks as I start explaining.

"...And then... she was gone." I shiver.

"What do you mean gone?!" Reylora asks close to tears.

"I mean blood, and no soul left to find." I finish as Reylora puts a hand up her her face as she starts sobbing.

"She was like a mother to me. She couldn't have just..." Reylora cries as Enico envelops her in a hug.

"We'll get who ever did this." Enico whispers, his grasp growing fiercer, we'll get em'."

•••

"Are you sure it was Luka?" Marizel asks.

"I didn't find any purple pieces of metal and Percy and Jangle are dead. I'm guessing by Annabeth doing." I say.

"What if Percy killed her?" Dakota asks.

"No way." Reylora chokes out. "He may have been a sick bastard but he loved Annabeth."

"Very well." Dakota says. "So who's going?"

•••

(A/N Everything is going to happen very fast to buckle in bunnies next chapter will be the last.)

*POV Reylora*

"Luka!" Thalia calls walking into the main area. Aside from Marizel he's the last main area person left.

Enico and Rafty are the last closeters and I'm the last sister area.

"What?" He asks coming out form behind a curtain. "What going on?"

"You know exactly what going on!" I shout.

This scares him and he runs behind the curtain. Thalia and I chase after him. As we enter behind the curtain we find he has I knife. "I don't wanna fight but this is for protection."

"If we talked ill you put the knife down?" Thalia questions.

"Yes." He says throwing the knife behind him hitting someone in the process.

Laying down, with a knife sticking out of her forehead is Marizel.

"She followed us." Thalia whispers.

"Yes, And Luka killed her." I say Turing back around to Luka who is backing up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" He cries.

"I'm sorry isn't gonna cut it." I sneer, grabbing his head and twisting it in a complete 360.

But when one bad thing happens more bad things happen.

I hear creaking, Thalia has run back to the office to get Marizel care through its too late.

I turn to come face to face with Rafty. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to look at the damage! I'm so sorry!" She says looking at Luka.

She comes up and hugs me, "I'm sorry..." She says as I feel a horrible pain in the back of my head, "I didn't do this sooner."