9

*Charles POV* (Things in the chapter will move a little fast in places where Charles x Selena is involved.)

I just saw the Percy Fazon animatronic get up and run away and the Marizel one run in the opposite direction.

The Marizel animatronic is fully onyx black except for the arms, legs, and face. The arms and legs are striped white, the arms have white gloves and the legs have red shoes. But the face is terrifying, it's white with red cheeks, its eyes and mouth are amber holes and the red hair around its head make it scarier like it's covering lost pieces or something.

"Are you okay?" I hear a voice say as I practically just back, it's the Foxenia animatronic talking, talking, to me.

"OH, MY GODS YOUR ALIVE!" I scream hopping off the stage falling over.

She jumps down too and helps me up, okay maybe she's not evil.

"I'm very sorry. And just in case-" She begins before I cut her off saying: "Are the rest of you alive too?"

She giggles, "Yes we are, though we don't remember much. It's like one minute it's all darkness and the next your reborn, no memory, no reminder of who you were. None of ya even know our real names and... why am I telling you this?"

"I have no idea."

"I guess a part of my wants too..."

"Well, what is the other part saying?" I ask.

"The other part makes me want to do this-" She makes a loud screeching noise, her eyepatch goes up showing a black abyss, "Yeah..."

I smile at this, though I don't know why, I reply, "Well since you've shared your part I'll tell you about me."

  "Really?!" She says, practically jumping, "No ones wanted to talk to me before, unless your counting Luka."

  "Well my cousin Poppy is crazy," I chuckle, "And we are getting jobs with our friends because poor Wills is an orphan and he is gonna get kicked out if he doesn't get sponsored soon."

  Foxenia gasps, "That's horrible." She then leans forward and kisses me, "I'm so sorry about your friend, truly."

  A crash sounds and Poppy bursts in, "An animatronic has been ripped to shreds!"

  Foxenia exchange looks as I run out with Poppy and she goes in the opposite direction. Poppy surprisingly isn't fazed by this.

*Wills POV*

  "Nico!" I call, where could he be...? I mean he just left, I wanted to talk with hi-

  "What Will?" I hear him ask popping out from a corner. I see black marks on his checks like he was crying oil, he looks depressed.

  "I found something, and since it looks like you've been here the longer I hoped you'd help."

"With what?"

"I saw scratchings on a wall in the nap area that says "WinterTrap territory". Do you know what that means?"

Nico's eye widens, "It means you and all of your friends need to leave as soon as possible."