12

*Poppy POV* (103 READS? WOW! THANKS Y'ALL!)

As Charles and I run out he seems confused due to the fact that I didn't freak when I saw the animatronics move. Well I did see PipPip, Funtime Foxeo, Reylora, Funtime Travy and Zoey move, and I'm kinda suspecting Nico but I'm not sure yet.

"So you dating the fox?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows though Charles can't see me, which is good because he'd totally kill me.

"Whaaaat? Nooo.... yea... n-no..." I hear him say from behind me, I laugh at this as we continue down the hallway. You know this place doesn't look big on the outside but it's huge on the inside.

"There it is." I say entering the adult room, lounge?

  On the floor is animatronic with peach metal and blue and white clothes painted on, being a blue and white striped top with white pants. On his feet are red shoes, his brown eyes are dull and unfocused, his red hair has fallen over his eyes and his blue and white beanie is knocked out of place showing the inner workings of his head and the red spinning thing on top is broken.

"Balover Boy," Charles whispers.

  I grab his shoulders and turn his over. His left hand is ripped off and the balloons he was holding are now lounged into his chest until they poke out of his mouth. And his hand is still attached to the balloons. I gag at the sight of the dead body, these were living beings!

  Charles walks over to see what I'm gagging about and once he sees the body he practically shouts, "Oh gods!" And steps back.

  "I need to find P-Thalia," I say. I mean to say Percy Fazson. He's animatronic, he must know what happens.

*POV Percy*

"What?!" I screech at Clarnndo and Frank as I pace around. Annabeth stands behind me quaking.

"I'm sorry Sir. I-I was..." Frank clears his throat, you know it'd look a lot better torn out- "Bianca."

Annabeth gasps as I look at Frank with a very unamused expression. "Oh really? I mean I know Connet and Bonen were torn to shreds but wow using her as an excuse is low."

I grab him by his throat (A/N Don't you just love the mean scary Percy?) and I hold him up to the wall. "You know not to joke with me Cassette Boy."

"Balover Boy is dead! The circuits in his head have been messed with, crunches and jumbled!" Poppy and Marizel shout entering the room.

I drop Frank as I walk over to them, "Haven't you ever heard of knocking?"

(A/N I know short chapter but lots of crap is beginning to go down.)