10

*Wills POV*

  "Why do we have to leave?" I ask.

  "Obviously you don't know who WinterTrap is. Uh... how do I explain this... Frank!" Nico shouts walking impatiently.

  Soon a guy around my age who is bulky and iridescent comes into the room. He looks like he has Canadien and Asian heritage, his skin is kinda pale, his black hair is in a buzz cut, he wears formal attire, and the creepy part about him is, are his pupils look like they're constantly moving in circles, like the grey inner working of a cassette. But I get worse, there are cassette taps lounged down his throat, and Nico doesn't seem fazed by it at all.

  "Cassette boy!" Nico greets as "Frank" rolls his eyes.

  "Doesn't call me that!" He shouts though is mouth doesn't move but the circle things in his eyes do, backs and forth, like someone rewinding a recorder.

  "Sorry, but I need help finding TyUnit, I need help explaining who uh... Binx is."

  Franks eyes widen, "S-She's here?!"

  "Yes! Now go get TyUnit, I'll send Clarnndo with you." Nico says blowing a whistle.

  "That you. I'm so glad I'm part of the sister side." Frank mumbles the last part but I still hear it.

  A minute later a girl, a good foot taller than me comes in. "What?" She barks.

  The girl is made entirely out of an exoskeleton, her eyes are brown and she does wear a large blue flannel shirt and her choppy blonde hair back with a green bandana.

  "I need you to go with the Chinese Baby Man because I need TyUnit," Nico explains.

  "And why should I help? I'm the main area!"

  "Do you want more animatronics clogging this place up?" Nico asks smirking.

  But the girls' eyes widen, "You mean... she's back?"

  "Yes! How many times do I have to say this today? Now go!"

  And just like that the girl and Frank rum off to find "TyUnit".

  "Clarnndo is such a pain." I hear Nico mumble, "While we wait I guess I'll ask, how are you?"

  "Good aside from the fact that I'm probably crazy because I just saw a ghost and a machine that's alive!"

  "Oh, that's good. I'm good too. Also, don't tell anyone because of you do I'll take the pleasure of ripping your heart out myself and making sure you don't come back as one of u- them."

  I gulp, "Got it cap! So how'd you find out?"

  "Find out what?" Nico asks, looking at his fingers.

  "How the machines are alive and there are ghosts."

  "Same as you, I saw 'em." He replies blatantly.

  "You wait here. I need to find Marizel, last I heard the Sobbing Ox was killed. I'll probably need to check that out too... Uh. Bye, start safe and uh, if you see green scrap metal." Nico chuckles, "Run as fast as possible in the opposite direction."

  And just like that Nico was gone.