ALTERNATE ENDING!

*Enico POV*

"I'm so done with the people I love dying!" I shout, curing the gods above me. "I'm done with waiting. If any wants to come please do. I'm gonna finish this."

  As I walk out I hear footsteps, about four feet. I don't both to turn around as I march over to the nurses office.

  Breaking down the doors I enter it's basement.

  "Enico!" Bianca says smiling, well she always smiles. "It's a pleasure to see you." Her eyes turn pitch black and her voice turns gravelly. "I see you've come to face me. But with what? Everyone's dead anyway. What's the point?"

  "Because this will always end one way Bianca. With you laying dead on the floor. Whether I join you or not is up to fate."

  "That's nice." She says nodding. "Are your fiends part of that equation too? Rafty! Grab the
sunshine-y one."

  Rafty emerges from the shadows grabbing Will. "Don't touch him." I growl.

  "Why not?" She nods a Rafty, "Break his arm."

  His scream fills the room and my heart with despair. "Stop it!" I scream.

  Will hits hims head back so Rafty stumbles back. I shove Will out of the way and shove Rafty onto the sharp piece of metal sticking out of the wall.

  "That's cute. Saving your boyfriend. Shame it doesn't matter." She says grabbing Will, kicking in his legs. "Definitely a-" she snaps his neck, "-shame."

  I run towards Bianca. So does Dakota who picks up a pipe off the ground.

  Bianca grabs my head, crushing it in I fall so I'm next to Will, my hand hits his.

  But then I wake up. In front of me is my horrific body and Dakota, who successfully put a pipe through Bianca's head.

  I look around yo find Will standing by the exit of the nurses office. "So Enico, you wanna blow this popsicle stand?"

  I look up at Will and answer, "It's Nico. And that's all that I've ever wanted to do."

  We claps hands and look up at Travis and Piper who wave at us, "You're won't believe what we found!" Travis says excitedly.

  *Dakota POV*

  I walk from the room crying, "Thalia!" I cry out. "Thalia where are you?!"

  I get no response. Where could that girl be...?

  I enter into the guard office to find the bodies of Gwen and Thalia.

  "What happened while I was-" I hear a guns hit and the world goes black.

  I wake a moment later to find a random man standing next to my body saying, "All witness of the Pizzeria incident have been dealt with."

  Then I heard the thing he is talking into buzz and the voice responds, "Very nice, and Male sure these one don't come back. We can't have a repeat of 2000. Good Ella."

  Once the man leaves the door glows gold. As I open it and walk though I see my friends, waiting on the other side. But though I'm glad to see them al I can think is, what's the "Incident"? And why's the government here?

(A/N Original problem happened in 2000 and 2010 is when this all goes down.)