15

*Wills Benedict POV*

  "So when was the last time you saw Dakota anyhow?" Reylora asks.

"Well we came inside and he went to the adult area and Charles has been in there I think so I don't think he is in there." Thalia says.

"Unless someone took him and gave him to the closeters or threw him in the basement, but the basement beneath that area is huge."

"That helps." I mutter.

"Well since you guys came I have had to stay on my stage. So I can't find out what's going on. Annabeth probably could but she's with Percy so we can't ask her." Reylora says crossing her arms.

"Fine, let's search the basements," I say as Thalia and Reylora follow me.

•••

"Wow, this place smells rank!" Thalia says waving her hand in front of her face as we enter the adult room basement.

"Well, it probably hasn't been cleaned on a bit..." Reylora begins, but then I hear a thud.

Thalia and I whip around. Reylora is knocked out on the ground, black ooze coming from her left temple.

Then my world goes black. I hear metal against metal thumping then a familiar voice calling my name.

"Will!" They scream, but their voice gets fainter as I am lugged away we're am I going?

I'm guessing I was dragged past two doors so I grab the captors hand, metal. Figures. And I rip. It. Off.

Running I take off the blindfold thingy and on the black tablecloth is a brown metal hand.

I curse and return to the adult area where I am greeted by someone jumping on me.

"Why is everyone jumping-" I begin to joke but then lips come crashing down on mine. And I hear someone whimpering "Don't scare me like that! I thought I lost you! I-I..."

I look up to the black tear-stained face of Nico. And I smile. "Heya Sunshine."

*Dakota POV*

I scream. The metal person or whatever has me captive hits me with a shard of glass.

"Oh shut up will you?" They say.

Tears start pouring down my cheeks, "Why, why are you doing this?"

"Because I want to see you die slowly. I want to see the last drop of blood fall before you. Go. Limp."

And just like that. Another slash with the glass shard but to my chest.

(A/N I know I know short but hey it's a chapter)