19

*Percy POV*

  "This is unacceptable!" I shout slamming my fist on the game prize counter. "Who was supposed to be standing guard in the sister area?! Travvy and PipPip got shut off! I need answers before I kill someone!"

Marizel walks forwards, "The sisters are with the closeters Percy."

I turn to her, my eye twitching, "Well I know for a fact some of your friends weren't in there because Annabeth got my hand back from the blonde kid." I grab Marizel by the neck and raise her up, "So tell me again. Who was supposed to be guarding the sister area?" My grabs tightens as she kicks her legs.

"Enico!" She gasps out.

"What?"

"Enico! It was Enico who was keeping watch!" I let Marizel go letting her fall to the floor, gasping Luka helps her up.

"And where is he now?" I question turning around.

"The nurses room." She answers, I turn my eyes glinting. While she rubs her neck glare at Foxenia.

"Why is he is the nurses room?" I ask her, she is dating a human, surplus he knows why.

"A-After Dakota got released and shut PipPip and Travvy off he tried biting Enico to death. So Wills and Charles took him and Dakota to the nurses office." She responds, quivering.

"And where are the guards now?"

"In the spare parts room. Enico lost all of his body aside from his head."

I nod in understanding, "Okay, Okay." I grab Foxenia and crush her windpipe, "You'd could have told me sooner." I let her go as she falls to the ground limp. "Go retrieve them before I kill the flower girl too."

Annabeth whimpers from behind me, I would apologize but now is not the time. "You heard me!" I grumble. "Someone go find them or do help me I will rip her skull from her spine!"

  "I'll go!" Rafty announces running from the room, wise if you ask me.

*Rafty POV*

  I run from the room to the spare parts room where I see Wills holding a torso and clothes and Charles with arms and legs.

  "Percy wishes to see you." I say glaring at them.

  "Why?" Charles asks looking out from behind the parts.

  "Because he's angry." My eyes lock into Charles, "If you don't come your cousin dies."

  He gives Wills a worried look. "We'll come. Just tell us drop these off first."

  "Hurry." I warn. "He doesn't like to be kept waiting."

  They walk from the room, a minute later they appear again and follow me.

  •••

  "You both need to answer some questions." Jangle says standing beside Percy. They may not like each other but they'll help the other in times of need.

  "First off." Percy says, glowering down at the guards, "How did you two come to find the Demi-Murder and Enico?"

  "I heard screaming, then I took them both to the nurses room and grabbed Charles from the vents." Wills answers keeping his voice steady. This guard is smarter than he appears.

  "And where at they?" Jangle asks.

  "Still in the nurses room." Charles answers.

  "Very well, which of you is the healer?"

  "Wills is."

  "Very well." Jangle rips Charles head from his body, "Join your girlfriend. We won't be needing you."

  Letting go of his body Wills takes a quick glance at the now limp body on the ground, biting back tears he looks back up at Jangle who is examining Charles' head.

  "Tis' a shame. He could have helped the world," Then just like that he tosses the head behind him and smiles at Wills, "Now you will fix the others. And when you finish you will come back here and retrieve your punishment."