t w o

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

"A new roommate?" I said in surprised. "...why so sudden?" I asked as I sat down at a bench near the sauna.

"We received the new tenant's application form and the new tenant was asking for immediate placement." Mrs. Cha said and I scratched my head as I nodded.

"so I don't think there should be any problem right Chaeyoungie?" She added and I just hummed.

"Well... that's great I think... at least we could share the rent now." I said with a silent sigh in relief. "What time will she move Mrs. Cha?"

"I don't really know dear... well I'll leave the new tenant in your care okay? If you two are having any difficulties just give me call." She said.

"Wait Mrs. Cha, what's her nam-" I couldn't finish my words and she hang up. "Well I should be happy right. I mean I finally gonna have some company back at the apartment." I tried to smile but it kept fading way.

Why?

Because that Yoonji guy still pissed me off. I'm not easily pissed at people but that jerk really got on my nerve.

I never want to see him and his face ever again, though he's quite handsome at first glance but that attitude of his doesn't match with his face, at all!

I remained seated at the bench with my arms crossed on my chest with my eyes closed trying to calm my anger that's been lingering inside me for a while now.

I didn't realize how long I've been 'calming' myself down until someone shook my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Jennie standing in front of me. I totally forgotten about her.

"Where have you been? I thought you were going to the restroom." She said in an annoyed tone as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah I've forgot about that" I answered lazily. "Okay what happened to you? You rarely act like this unless someone is daring enough to mess up with your mood" She asked and I just smiled lightly. "You know me too well girl"

"Of course I know you well, we've been friends for ages and put that all aside, you still haven't answer my question Chaeyoung" She said and I just let out a deep sigh.

"I hate him..." I whispered in an annoyed tone. "What?" She leaned her face closer. "Was it my fault that he tumbled on top of me and I accidentally knee his crotch!? Doesn't change the fact that he put his dirty hands on my chest. I feel violated... I already apologized yet he called me flat instead!" I blasted out my anger in my words.

"Okay, okay calm down now, who did that you actually? You didn't mention any name" Jennie hold onto my shoulder as she patted them gently to calm me down and she did. "Min Yoonji or whatever the hell his name is..."

"Never heard of a guy named Yoonji before, sounds like a fake name" She said and I just shrugged.

"Forget about it, I don't want to talk about that guy, heck I don't even want to even see his face again" I hissed in annoyance.