t h i r t y - f i v e

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

Chaeyoung left for the washroom as she finished her intimae session with the foods I brought for her and I just took in some of the leftover meats and fries before cleaning the table up.

After sipping the whole can of the cider I brought as well, I collected the trash into a plastic bag and went to the front door of the studio to get rid of it.

I went out and took a look around before finding the trash bin by the end of the hallway next to the studio so I quickly paced there and got rid of the trash.

"Let me go you cree-"

A woman's voice echoed through the hallway and it panicked me more to the fact that, I recognized that voice and it's Chaeyoung's voice.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!" I called out to her as my feet were fast reaching the other end of the hallway and my eyes searching for the restroom sign.

Once I found it, without thinking twice I jolted towards the women's restroom and her voice was still lingering along with the sound of what sounded like a male's voice.

And at that point, I was at my boiling point as my mind could only think of one particular bastard.

And I was right.

I saw him.

That piece of lowlife... he was grabbing her hand and trying to pull her with him...

He's grabbing and hurting my woman...

You hurt and that's it. You're a dead man!

My mind was blurred, I'm thinking about nothing but to hurt him so I jolted towards him from behind and swung my foot directly at his side, flinching him by surprise before I swung my fist directly across his face.

Breathing became heavier in every seconds passed before I grabbed onto his collar and his eyes met mine and I swung another fist, this time tumbled him down to the floor.

I could feel her hands were trying to reach for my arms before I pinned him down to the floor with my knee then my hands couldn't control themselves and I just punched him in the face with both of my fist.

"Don't you! Dare touching her again!" I groaned to his face before I swung another then I felt her arms around my shoulders and I was pulled up by her.

"Stop... that's enough... don't fight..." Her whisper, it's filled with nothing but regrets yet it's shaded by fear.

Her arms were wrapped tight around my chest as I could feel her face buried behind on my back and she was sobbing lightly.

"Let's just go... Yoongi please" Her low whisper pierced deep into my ears before my breathing slowly calming down.

Though the fact that he's still flat right in front of my face still fuming my insides but I'm thinking about her as well and I don't want to disappoint her any longer.