s i x t e e n

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

The moment Hyunjae's car arrived at the hall, I was quite surprised to see such huge amount of people judging by the amount of cars that's filling the whole parking area. 

Like a lot...

Even the hall looks quite luxurious and the people that's scattered outside the entrance seems like quite the rich ones it seems...

It took us a while to get a place in the parking area but eventually we did.

All I could do was sighing silently in relief because if you're in my place at that time... 

It's awkward as hell... silence all the way... it's suffocating...

"Wheew, that took a while, sorry about that" Hyunjae broke the silence as he cut the engine off.

"No it's fine" I awkwardly smiled as I unbuckled the safety belt before I just casually got off his car and breathe in a long one cause I really needed that fresh air.

He got off his car before I walked over to him and we just silently got to the entrance.

We showed the tenant our tickets and we're granted entrance in.

Upon entering, the incoherent voices of people talking and greeted my ears, waves of people walked past us, varies from different looks, different outfits, different smells.

Well those glances they're shooting at us definitely made me feel uncomfortable at times.

"It's flooding people in here huh?" I chuckled awkwardly while busying myself looking at random paintings or portrait that I don't even know.

I don't even know why I'm here... 

...but it's kind of boring in here... to be honest...

"Come on, let's take a look around" Hyunjae said before I felt him holding my hand so suddenly. 

I stared at his hand that's holding mine and before I could even say anything, I was pulled by him

"Ah, I love this one" He said the moment we stopped in front of a painting. 

Well if you're asking about my view regarding the painting...

...it's dark blue with a shade of yellow... that's it.... 

Like I said I'm not an art person...

I stared at the label below the frame... it's written as Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh... 

Well I've heard about Van Gogh before but never seen even one of his masterpieces for real other than in the internet.

Well it's kind of nice, it's artistic if I may say in my not so artistic point of view.

"It's mesmerizing isn't it?"

I heard Hyunjae spoke before I glanced at him looking so immersed into the painting in front of us.