t h i r t y

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"Have you seen Chaeyoung today babe?" Jennie asked as she's sitting across the table Taehyung's sitting by the cafeteria.

"...I haven't seen her today and she doesn't reply to my texts..."

"Well... no I haven't... I thought she's with you all day" Taehyung immediately placed his fork onto his plate as he looked up to Jennie who's looking anxious.

"Where in the world is she..." Jennie heaved a deep long sigh as her attention immediately shifted to her phone, dialing Chaeyoung's number once again and to be denied yet again.

"Let me try dialing Yoongi" Taehyung picked his phone from the table and dialed Yoongi's number but it brought him straight to the voicemail.

With a light sigh, Taehyung turned to text Yoongi instead before he placed his gadget back onto the table.

"So?" Jennie asked and Taehyung just shook his head before his phone beeped.

Quickly he checked his cell and a sigh of relief escaped his lips. "She's with Yoongi right now by the diner, said that she's been there since this morning and didn't want to go to her classes today"

"Really?" She heaved the same sigh in relief before leaving her back against the chair and relaxing her tense body down. "Thank goodness, at least she's fine"

"You know... is it normal for me to be quite happy that the two... you know..." Taehyung suddenly added and Jennie cocked her brows. 

"...the two are what exactly Tae?"

"Closer" Taehyung leaned his head forward as he whispered and Jennie could only manage chuckle. "I thought I was the only one to be feeling that kind of way"

"You saw it as well I supposed?" He asked and she nodded.

"Come on... anyone who knew Yoongi would probably realize that he cares for Chaeyoung right now, it's obvious actually" She shrugged.

"But not anyone... maybe Chaeyoung still doesn't see it that way... or am I wrong?" Taehyung took the last bite of his lunch before finishing his drink.

"Just give her time... she's too careful about having a love life at the moment but when she does see his honest attention for her... she'll come through" Jennie confidently answered and Taehyung cocked his eyebrows.

"Too careful? What happened actually if I may ask?" He curiously asked.

"Well let's just say that she once rushed in having a relationship back in high school... in the end he cheated on her and left her behind" Jennie honestly answered.

"Dear me... poor woman..." Taehyung said before a light smile formed on his lips. "...Well if she ends up with my mate, then she doesn't have to worry about anything."