s e v e n t e e n

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"Chaeyoung.... Chaeyoung where are you...?" As if he just lost something's so valuable to him...

...Hyunjae was wondering around the hall for the third time in a row, trying to find Chaeyoung who left without him knowing.

He's breathing heavily in panicked as his head was turning around more often than his body have turned.

Hyunjae was beginning to lose his rational mind as his 'art' was lost and he couldn't find her anywhere.

Hyunjae took another lap around the gallery, hoping this time he'll find her but to his disappointment his 'art' was already gone to begin with.

"Where the hell are you?" He clenched his jaw while his eyes were glaring at the people in front of him. 

His eyes landed on someone before he recognized that person from the crowd in front.

With his heavy breathing, Hyunjae jolted forward, grabbing the person's collar before dragging him to the corner.

Surprised and shocked, the person harshly pushed Hyunjae's hand off his coat.

"What the hell are you doing!? You're going to damage my Gucci coat!" Taehyung said in annoyed yet mad tone as he's fixing his collar and tie.

"Who the hell are you?" Taehyung said as his eyes were glaring at Hyunjae.

"Where's Chaeyoung!? Tell me!" Hyunjae whispered in such impatient yet pushing manner which left Taehyung blank for moment.

"Chaeyoung? Who's Chaeyoung are you talking about here?" Taehyung cocked his eyebrows, looking at Hyunjae from head to heels.

He was silently judging him and Taehyung already hated the guy

"Don't play dumb, I know you saw her before by the Mona Lisa and you must know where she went after that" Hyunjae continued his pushing for answer.

"Dude, first of all, who the hell are you?" Taehyung crossed his arms on his chest

 "And secondly, I never saw Chaeyoung here from the moment I stepped into this hall" Taehyung answered with a serious expression plastered on his face.

"Give me her phone number" Hyunjae impatiently said while Taehyung just scoffed. 

"Forget it, I don't have it" Taehyung answered lazily.

"Stop lying!" Hyunjae gripped onto Taehyung's collar again but quickly Taehyung shoved Hyunjae's hand off his Gucci tux in a harsh way.

"Don't you dare come to me grabbing my collar like that again..." Taehyung whispered as he's pointing at Hyunjae's face. 

"...Or I'll bust your damn face the next time" He said in his Daegu accent before leaving Hyunjae with a death glare.

After being disrespectfully left by Taehyung, Hyunjae was left standing there, in rage and anger as he's breathing heavily in despise of such act Taehyung did at him.