t h i r t e e n

Who's watching the World Cup Final? Which team you're rooting?Mine's 🇫🇷Allez le Blues!

Which team you're rooting?
Mine's 🇫🇷
Allez le Blues!

Who's watching the World Cup Final? Which team you're rooting?Mine's 🇫🇷Allez le Blues!

Yoongi's POV:

"Dude why do you have a guitar here but never use it?" I heard Taehyung asked before I swung my chair around 

He's holding the classic brown guitar in his hands that I placed at the corner for quiet a while.

"Well I'm not really good at playing that thing. Though I don't want to throw it away..." I said as I leaned back on my comfortable chair.

"...and I never will"

"Why is that?" He asked and I rolled my eyes lightly. 

"That's my late mother's gift for me." I said and he just nodded while humming.

"Yup, this precious gift needs to be treasure" He said as he's tuning the guitar. 

"Do you actually know how to play that thing?" I crossed my arms on my chest, observing him.

"Well..." He said before he flings his finger down the strings and created a random rhythm as he's rocking his head. ".... I can play a little"

To be honest, I'm amazed, he's quite good, the tone he made was quite nice to hear. 

"Looks like you're not dumb in everything huh" I snickered as he's continuing in rhyming with the guitar and I rock my foot and head.

"Nice, nice, nice" I clapped my hands slowly, acknowledging his skills and he just made a smug face before placing the guitar back to its place.

"Why don't you have the guitar; you know how to play it" I offered.

"What no... No man I can't take it. It's your mother's gift, no way man, you keep it, treasure it." He said before glancing at his watch.

"Alright I'm going to the diner now; it's almost lunch time" He said as he's getting his camera.

"You're having night shift tonight right?" He asked and I just nodded my head.