f o u r

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

"Sorry...?" I cocked my eyebrows as I scanned the small note.

I was literally standing there trying to figure out who wrote the note for approximately 4 minutes and a quarter before it hit me.

"He wrote this!?" I whispered to myself as I gasped lightly. "So that means... he bought these...?" I said as I stared at the ramyeons.

"Wow..." I blinked a few times. "Unbelievable...." I whispered before I made my way to my room quietly after taking a glance at his door.

"Am I dreaming or what..." I said before pinching my cheeks and hissed in pain.

"Nope, I'm definitely not dreaming..." I said before a smile formed on my lips. "Maybe he's not that bad after all... I guess..."

I walked to my desk and got my diary ready. I turned to the page where I've wrote when I was at Jennie's apartment few hours ago. I got my pen ready.

Even though I hate him... I felt guilty about this morning... I wanted to apologize but I'm afraid of him...

Please let me have a better life...

Actually forget about what I said above.... Maybe this Yoongi guy is not that bad after all... well hopefully...

I placed my diary back into my drawer before I went straight for bed, surprisingly with a smile and a lightened heart.

Author's POV:

"Yoongi, grow up to be a nice and caring man okay? Can you promise me that?" A woman asked as he's hugging Yoongi's body as tight as she could and her tears dampening his shirt.

"Get over here woman!!" A rage shout can be heard and in no time a man carrying a beer bottle in his hand came into the room and pulled the woman by her hair harshly and dragged her out of the room, breaking her embrace with the young child.

"Mom-"

Yoongi's eyes immediately opened wide as he quickly sat up and his breathing became heavy.