f o u r t e e n

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

"You have a nice singing voice" Yoongi broke his stare at me and I was... 

I was stunned!

Did he.... Did he just compliment my voice...?

"W-what did you say...?" I asked while a piece of chicken was still in my grip. 

He looked up at me again as he's chewing.

"Your voice, it's nice" He said casually and that surprised me more than it should. 

Did Min damn Yoongi just complimented that my voice is nice!?

"Thanks..." I said and after my slow brain finished processing everything, a light smile curved on my face. 

Would you look at this guy...?

"You're very unpredictable at times you know that?" I said and again, I got his attention.

"And what do you mean by that?" He asked with a poker face.

"At one point you're like cussing and being a jerk with that mouth of yours..." I said before biting the chicken meat.

"...and then the next minute you're complimenting people." I chuckled lightly.

"Well what's wrong with me being myself?" He raised his eyebrow and I just shrugged.

"Well nothing is better than being yourself..." I said as I took a bite of the fries. 

"Maybe you're not that bad after all" I said. 

I swore I caught a glimpse of his light grin just as he looked down.

I never actually see him smile... wonder how he'd look when smiling... 

"Oh before I forget, the rent for this month's due two days after this." I said as he's taking a sip of his coffee.

"So I just have to give you my share tomorrow then" He said and I just nodded. 

"Fair enough" He shrugged as he jugs the whole cup in one sip. 

"You're done?" He asked.

"Just a second" I said before I chugged the remaining fries into my mouth.

"God, you food tank. Unbelievable" He looked at me with a scrunched up nose and I just stuck my tongue out to him.

"Alright I'm done" I said before getting my bag and my phone before I casually walk to the counter.

Upon there, that weirdo Taehyung was already looking at me with a sly smile plastered on his face.

"If you keep smiling like that, I'll report you to the police for real" I scoffed as he gasped in disbelief.

"Why does it seems like getting arrested is your ultimate goal in life, seriously, I'm just doing my job here" He said pointing his fingers at the counter machine.