t h i r t y - e i g h t

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"This way please" Said the officer that they met back at the hospital as he's pointing at a specific door that's signed as 'Interrogation Room' at the front of it.

Not wanting to question anything much longer, and them being tired and hungry, Chaeyoung and Yoongi just entered the pointed room.

As soon as they stepped their feet into the square small room, another individual was seen sitting and waiting for the authorities to do their job.

"You two can sit over there" The officer said as he pointed at the two chairs placed across of where the person was sitting by the table.

Obliging, Chaeyoung and Yoongi sat down along with the officer.

"This is Jung Hyunjae's brother, Jung Sungjae" The police introduced the person to the two with Sungjae didn't even dare to look at them in the eyes.

And it's because he was regretful and he was ashamed of what his brother had done towards them.

"Apparently, the suspect had been caught tonight by 8.19 pm located at an apartment on Apgujeong Street and specifically on the eighth floor, in front of the apartment 112."

"Suspect had been seen and reported carrying a sharp material, which was a machete, and was seen waiting by the front door of the mentioned apartment since this afternoon which was around 3 to 4 pm"

"As you all informed, suspect is allegedly the culprit behind a hit and run accident that happened earlier today by the street near the city's University. The victim is Kim Taehyung, one of the students in the mentioned University."

"The suspect will undergo several trials within the next few weeks and if found guilty, he will be sentence to jail for a period of time that is to be decided by the judge panels"

And those words said by the men in blue aren't making things a lot better, it's making things worse instead for Sungjae.

"If there's nothing else to discuss, then you can leave. We'll inform you regarding the progress of the trials in the next few days" The officer said at Sungjae and without saying anything back, Sungjae just nodded his head as he stood and left the room, without even looking at the two.

 We'll inform you regarding the progress of the trials in the next few days" The officer said at Sungjae and without saying anything back, Sungjae just nodded his head as he stood and left the room, without even looking at the two