t w e n t y - s e v e n

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Expected to be staying in Daegu for the night, Yoongi got a call from Seokjin and asked if he could cover his shift tomorrow so Yoongi had no choice but to say yes.

So luckily he managed to get the last train to Seoul and safely returned there in about three hours' durations.

It's getting late and Yoongi's already half sleepy so he just wanted to be in his room quickly and go to bed.

He found a taxi and ride home and quickly reached his floor.

He was left confused as he heard faint chattering and laughing sounds coming from inside.

Yoongi unlocked the door and carefully went inside as the noise seemed to be coming from the living room.

The moment he stood by the door of the living room, he saw a few familiar faces and even a more familiar face as he saw Taehyung was sitting by the sofa.

The room suddenly went silent as Yoongi received the stares from Chaeyoung's friends while Chaeyoung's expression plastered a shocked one.

"Y-You're back!? I thought you're not coming home tonight" Chaeyoung broke the silence as she immediately stood up.

Ignoring her question, Yoongi's attention instantly shifted at the table where he noticed foods and drinks but one specific thing made him immediately fuming.

The sight of the cans of beer left him in the state of disgust and the fact that the table looked a bit messy doesn't help him in calming down at all.

"We're just having a few drinks, have you eate-"

Chaeyoung was approaching him before she startled a bit as Yoongi suddenly walked away without even saying anything and he's approaching the front door back and eventually exited the apartment.

Shocked with Yoongi sudden storming out, Chaeyoung immediately followed her roommate without even thinking twice.

"Yah Min Yoongi! Where are you going?"

Jennie was about to stand up to follow Chaeyoung before Taehyung calmly stopped her.

"Let them be for the moment guys, it's better if it's just her and Yoongi, he's comfortable enough around his roommate" Taehyung explained.

"Let's just clean this place for now while waiting for them alright?" He added and Chaeyoung's friends agreed then they began cleaning the living room together.