s i x

💞 I'm taking this opportunity to wish all of my Muslim friends and readers here in Wattpad a very blessful Eid Mubarak 💞🌹 Let us celebrate this blessful Eid with sheer blessing and prosperities 🌹

🌹 Let us celebrate this blessful Eid with sheer blessing and prosperities 🌹

💞 I'm taking this opportunity to wish all of my Muslim friends and readers here in Wattpad a very blessful Eid Mubarak 💞🌹 Let us celebrate this blessful Eid with sheer blessing and prosperities 🌹

Yoongi's POV:

After wrestling the Daegu's knob head and he went to work at the diner, I just spent a few more hours behind the computer screen before shutting the gadget down.

I glanced at the clock, it's 9.39 pm. I haven't really eaten anything so yeah I'm kind of starving.

Some rice would be perfect at times of hunger like this.

I packed my stuffs, my laptop and phone before draping my jacket over my top.

I switched the studio lights off before exiting the room.

My stomach growled as I walked forward, passing a few blocks before I saw a woman by the corner of the alleyway being touched by a man.

Him holding a bottle of beer obviously made me realized that he's fucked up drunk.

The sight of the drunk man was enough to piss the hell out of my head.

I breathed out before approaching the alleyway. I pushed the man slightly, gaining his attention.

Without sparing anymore seconds, I landed my fist onto his face.

Being in a drunk state easily made him knocked out unconscious by just a mere punch.

"Go home" I said to the woman and she just nodded before walking out of the alleyway.

I felt something on my foot, I looked down and noticed the man's beer bottle rolled onto the side of my shoe.

I hissed lightly before kicking the bottle to the wall, shattering it to pieces.

I just walked out of the alleyway, leaving the drunk man.

I continued walking and reached my apartment.

Got onto my floor and reached my door. Swung it opened and closed the door after entering.