n i n e t e e n

Hello there my dear readers, although I said the next update will be a bit late since I'm sick, guess even myself can't wait that long

Don't worry, I'm feeling a bit better these days.

I don't want to keep my readers waiting so here you go.  I wrote this to release my tensions.

Hope you enjoy  

Love Lots 

Chaeyoung's POV:

Chaeyoung's POV:

Every steps I took to get to the elevator, anxiousness followed me all the way. 

Even when I'm in the elevator as it went up, my mind kept of flashing those uncomfortable things Hyunjae did back at the hall.

As much as I don't want to even think about it, they kept on swarming inside my head all the way until I'm eventually inside my apartment.

Hyunjae... He's not what I expected him to be...

I took off my coat, placing it on the couch before staring at my arms where goosebumps strike me again so I quickly rubbed my arms, easing it off.

Fetching my phone from my purse, I quickly dialed Jennie's phone but immediately rejected and the same thing happened the second time I dialed her phone.

Seeing the clock by the wall, I was left dumbfounded that it's already midnight, she must've slept by now.

Running my fingers on my hair, I walked to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water before sitting by the dinner table.

Gulping the whole glass down, I placed the glass on the table with a deep sigh. Even my sleepiness was completely gone.

I didn't know what to do or what to feel at that moment.

Listen okay, we're at a hall, where an Gallery Art event was taking place...

Do you think it's an appropriate place for a guy to be doing what he did to me?