t w e n t y - t w o

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"You're from our University as well right?" Jennie broke the silence engulfing her and Taehyung since Chaeyoung left the photo shoot room a few minutes ago.

Taehyung was busy setting his camera up before he just took a glance at the woman in front of him with a smile before focusing back to his tools.

"Well if you have seen a guy wandering around campus with his camera and always taking pictures, then that's me" Taehyung replied before he went to get the flash stands from the corner.

"I think I've seen you once or twice, maybe just like from glancing as I'm walking around the campus." Jennie answered as she just standing at the side waiting for him to finish whatever he needs to set up.

"So you're also in the modelling major I suppose?" Taehyung asked while he's now preparing his laptop and its wirings ready.

"Have you been spying on me?" Jennie asked in a serious tone with a serious expression plastered on her face and Taehyung just let out a silent snicker.

"I did photo shoots for five modelling majored students for the past two days and I thought that you're the same as them" Taehyung shrugged and Jennie was left dumbfounded.

"Oh right..." She chuckled in embarrassment. "...Sorry about that". She heaved a sigh of relief.

"By the way, who's photoshoot did you do before if I may ask?" She whispered as she walked closer to him and stand next to his standing figure.

Closing his eyes as he's humming and remembering, Jennie just stared at his face waiting for his answer.

"Well I remembered a guy named Eli, Jackson, Ellie, Irene and I forgot the last one" Taehyung answered and Jennie gasped as she knew them all and mostly they're so competitive.

"How's their photoshoots...?" She embarrassedly asked.

"Not bad, but not that stunning though in terms of their outfits. It doesn't suit my taste" Taehyung shrugged and Jennie could only sigh silently in relief.

"Alright, shall we start Jennie?" Taehyung enthusiastically said and Jennie just nodded her head with a smile.