t w e n t y - f o u r

Here you go Lidialoredana67

Enjoy 

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"I have the Glen Cheek Tailored Jacket with Check Heart Pocket Pants in my collections" Jennie proudly said with her brows raised twice and made Taehyung gasped his mouth a bit.

After finding out that Jennie's style for her photoshoot consisted of Gucci branded clothing, both Taehyung and Jennie couldn't stop talking about their same interest in the mentioned brand.

Taehyung was doing the photoshoot with double, no, triple than his usual efforts. He felt like he needed to perfectly take the photos of the woman with Gucci and so he did.

Jennie was reviewing the end products Taehyung took after different sets of photoshoot being held.

And even Jennie was left in awe when she checked her photos that her photographer took.

Perfectly balanced and well contrasted and the angle just fits right in each photo. She didn't regret coming here at all.

"You know I have the Oxford Duke Shirt in my wardrobe, it took me a while to get my hands on it but it's worth it" Taehyung said back.

"With the Snake on the collars?" Jennie asked again and he raised his brows twice. "With the snake as well"

"You know, when I'm looking at these photos you took, now I understand why a lot of students in my major came to you. You took amazing pictures." Jennie expressed her words as sincere as she could.

And earned a light snicker from the male with the camera.

"I'm just doing what I love the most. Glad that you liked it." He said with a smile.

"Liked it? I love it! You know, if can, I want all of these photos printed out but that will cost me a fortune..." She heaved a sigh with a pout.

"You love modelling huh?" Taehyung suddenly asked and earned a nod from the girl with the gummy smile.