t h i r t y - t h r e e

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

Waking up to see Chaeyoung's sleeping face next to mine, sleeping ever so innocently with her hair covering parts of her face.

What more could I ask for. 

I'm in a bliss.

Glancing at the clock by the wall pointing at 7.21, I slowly shifted my body, climbing the bed down as quietly as possible, trying not to wake her up.

Even though this girl is probably one heavy sleeper, well you can never be too careful. 

I just want her to rest more.

Grabbing my toothbrush by the table, quietly I exited my room and headed straight to the bathroom, doing my usual morning routine as any human should be doing.

Well brushing teeth and washing face, that's basically it anyway.

After drying my face, I went straight to the kitchen and my what do you know...

...She's by the dining table with a jar of cookies...

Well at this point, there's nothing that she does will surprise me anymore when it comes to food. Well, when your girlfriend loves food, probably more than you...

"Morning" I greeted casually as I'm getting a glass of water.

"You woke up without me" She replied with her mouth full and I just smiled lightly before walking over to her while drinking my glass out empty.

"I was thinking of letting you rest for a little bit more. We slept a bit late last night remember" I replied with her face was facing mine and her hand still shoving another cookie in her mouth before another.

Then she took another piece and held it in front of my mouth before I took a half bite of it then she ate the other half with a light chuckle. "You're quite the caring type aren't you?"

With a light smile, I just pinched her cheek and goodness me, that soft chubby cheek felt nice to touch to be honest.

Don't judge me. She got the prettiest cheeks in my eyes. 

(And I'm pretty sure, Mr. Author-nim thought the same way *bro fist*)

"You have your class at 9 right?" I asked as I sat down across of her and she nodded. 

"As much as I don't want to attend classes today..." She sighed with a pout. "... I needed my education so that I can graduate"

"Would your mood be lightened when I tell you that I'll bring you food later on?" I leaned my body forward before she just shoved another cookie into my mouth.

"Well if it's food then sure I'll be delighted but to be honest the idea of you visiting the University later on is enough to lighten my mood" She said while playfully poking my cheek.