e i g h t

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

Great, now she's here at the diner, of all the restaurants scattered around this god damn block, they chose here. 

Now she knew where I work... and that's never a good thing.

And her friends, annoying, most of them, especially this guy who seemed overly hyperactive on coffee. 

He looks like a horse god damn it.

I'm just gonna do my job and get them out of here as soon as possible. 

I wrote down their orders, and now just waiting for her to order.

Her friend called her and I just looked at her with a poker expression. 

She looked at me. She definitely going to order the whole menu, that food-tank, she definitely will.

"I think I'll just drink" She said and her friends was shocked and quite frankly so was I.

Well whatever, if she wants to eat she'll eat if she doesn't she won't eat. 

I quickly went to the kitchen and told Seokjin the orders and he quickly got to work.

But something's feel off....

I'm just standing by the stove as he's grilling the patties. 

There's no way she's not eating. She's a food tank for goodness sake. 

Closing my eyes, with a light sigh, thinking my head out before I sighed again.

"Hey Seokjin, make one extra burger and fries set" I said. 

"Sure" He replied and after a while all the orders were made and I brought it to their tables.

"Excuse me... I think there's an extra here, we didn't order this burger and fries set..." One of the girl said and I just sighed silently.

"It's for your friend there" I said pointing at the food-tank and her eyes widened before I went back to the kitchen. 

After placing the tray back, I went to the bar counter and just wiping the wine glass although this is the place I hate the most in the diner.

"Yah!" I heard her voice whispering and I glanced to my front to find her sitting in front of me. 

"What?" I said lazily as my hands were still wiping the glasses.

"What was that for?" She whispered as she gave me a glare.

 "What was what?" I asked. 

"The food, why? I didn't order anything, so why?" She asked and I just rolled my eyes lightly.

"You came here to eat so just eat. I'm not buying that you're only here to drink water, food tank" I said. 

"You do know that my friends might misunderstand your actions there as an act of pity for me. I don't want that" She said.