Chapter 4

"Well?" He was awaiting my answer, but I couldn't talk. There was a lump in my throat that refused to go away. Luckily, another man whose voice I recognized, called him.
"Let go of her, please, Taehyung!"

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I turned around to face the person behind me. It was, indeed Tae. His facial features were still recognisable, even his soft hair. But something was different. His hair, his eyes, and most definitely, his aura.

His eyes were the color of the clear, blue ocean sea, apart from the normal, brown eyes I used to see everyday. His hair was the color of ash gray, which shone in the light like the moon.

But something felt very wrong and unsettling about his appearance

"Sue Lin! What are you doing here?" he exclaimed in surprise.
"I was just looking for something," I replied calmly.
"I should be the one asking, what are you doing here?" I crossed my arms impatiently, waiting for an answer.

But before he could reply, the person who stood behind Tae stepped into the light. "This is our hideout. " The short, yet tall person addressed. I had recognized that person's voice from anywhere. Jimin.

"I really need some answers, cause I'm freaking confused

"I really need some answers, cause I'm freaking confused." I stated, rubbing my temples. Tae and Jimin looked at each other, and nodded.

Then, what they did next surprised me, and freaked me the hell out. They showed their teeth, revealing long fangs in their mouths.

"You won't believe this, Sue, but we're vampires."

Hai, again guys. I really hope you're enjoying this book of mine, I know this part was kinda boring, but there's more to come soon. Bai everyone, HEARTU~💗