Chapter 10

I woke up in a wooden chair, my mouth, arms and legs tied up with tape. I looked around. My vision was blurry, but I managed to see the room. It was filled with light, the floor was as coarse as sand. There were two demon statues on two edges of the room, giving me shivers.

"Clack, clack!" Someone's shoes were clicking in the distance. Then a familiar voice spoke up. "Finally, you're awake! I didn't know how long I would have to wait."

R-Rosé? I thought my eyes were deceiving me. I glared at her as my eyesight became clearer. Her hair was a rose gold ginger, and she wore a black leather suit tassled with designs of roses and golden sequins.

"Miss me?" She said with a smirk. She ripped the black tape off my mouth, but somehow it didn't hurt a bit.
"What am I doing here?" I asked her. She smiled.
"The vampire world, otherwise known as Etheus. We took you here to be investigated because you trespassed on sacred grounds and you aren't a Vamp. And yes, I am, in fact, a vampire. Any other questions?"

"Yep." She gazed at me, waiting for me to ask. "Then what does Tae and Jimin have to do with this?"

Rosé giggled. "For a warning." Her voice deepened. "Lay your hands on them, and we, Blackpink, will hunt you down and kill you. Taehyung is meant to be mine and mine only. A bitch like you doesn't deserve him. He is mine."

I rolled my eyes. "As if. You don't even know him that well. I've known him for 10 years. So either you leave him alone, or actually get to know him. OK, darling?"

Rosé smirked. "Like you've known your mother?" She pulled my hat off, revealing my silver and blue hair.

I freed my hands and slapped her.

"You don't even know me or Tae. Leave us alone, bloodsucker." I growled, making her smirk. "Oh, trust me, I do, more than you think."

With that remark, she flipped her hair and sashayed out the door. My blood boiled violently, wanting to punch something. But I was able to control it and I pulled at the tape on my legs. It came off easily, and I stretched out my body before walking out the door.

I could feel my hair changing color this time, and it wasn't because of my anger.

My eyes changed color to a teal, and I was feeling more powerful than ever

My eyes changed color to a teal, and I was feeling more powerful than ever. Jimin, where are you?
"In the next room, to the left."
Got it. I was faster than usual, so I was able to reach there in a few seconds.

The door was held with a few locks, but there was a barrel of water nearby. I don't know how, but I knew just what to do.

I rolled the metal barrels near to me and the door and I moved the water with my index finger. Holding it in one place, I commanded, Freeze. It did as I instructed, and froze into a huge ice spear. It smashed the door open with force and the metal door fell to the floor with a loud bang.

Jimin was completely shook. "How the..?"
"No questions, we need to find Tae, and quick!"
"Quick is my middle name," He winked, his hair turning silver.

A really strong wind blew, and Jimin was levitating on air. "Cool!" Then, he suddenly grabbed me up bridal style and we flew through the hallway.
"You're a bit heavy," he complained. "Says the literal airhead who decided to carry me," I snapped back.

We finally arrived by the metal door, but I heard a familiar voice. Jimin was going to open the door when I put my hand on his chest, motioning him to stop.
"Don't move. Rosé is in there." I suggested, my voice deep.

Tae saw us with his abilities, but he was stuck there with Rosé. I couldn't stand the sight, because she was flirting with him, trying to be smooth.
That bitch. I let my anger get the best of me, and I knocked down the door with an ice blade, making Rosé notice us. Shit.