Chapter 14

Today was his funeral. My father's. I didn't look forward to it at all. Tae begged me to come, but, I couldn't bring myself to say a yes.

So I just sat on my bed, with my knees crossed, looking out of the window. I was playing with a big bowl of water, letting it flow between my fingers. "Hey, Lina, it's me, Jimin. Can I come over?"
"Sure." I thought back, trying not to sound weak.

Jimin arrived a few minutes later, and came upstairs to my room. "Are you okay?" he asked, his voice softening. "I-I don't even know anymore." I sighed, not averting my gaze from the window.

"I'm sorry. I should have been here." he apologized. I snapped my head towards him. "There's nothing for you to be sorry for, Jiminie. Besides, I-I left him here alone with no company." I defended him, tears forming in my eyes. Jimin gave me a gentle hug. "Don't worry, everything will be fine." he soothed.

"Fine? I don't even know who I am anymore." I stuttered. "I promise that we'll always be here for you, Lina." Jimin said in a higher tone, making his voice cuter. "Thanks, Chim Chim, really." I really appreciated him trying to cheer me up. Really, I did. But after losing my only family on Earth, nothing cheered me up after that.

"By the way, Lina, tomorrow is school!" I frowned. Ugh, thank God we're graduating soon. I continued to play with the water when suddenly it made a medium sized figurine of Rosé on its own.

"The hell?"

I looked at the mysterious ice statue. I didn't realize it was Rosé until I actually looked at the features closely. "Tch."

I got up from my bed, walked out of my room and stopped by the door frame. I motioned my palm down very swiftly and I heard a loud 'shatter' behind my back. "I hate my life." I murmured as I ruffled my now blonde hair.

Time Skip
I paced to high school quietly. I was almost late, but who gives a fuck? Definitely not me. Tae and Jimin were there early as usual, but I really wasn't looking forward to class. Especially after she killed my father.

First I went to my locker to get my books when I saw a pink sticky note inside of my locker. It read this in fancy cursive:
"Meet me in the basketball court tonight at 9. Bring anyone with you, and someone's gonna die a horrible death.
P.S: I got rid of that dumb father of yours for ya. Now you're an orphan! You can thank me later!
                                            -Rosé 💗"

I punched my locker out of anger. I've had enough of this bitch. I ruffled my hair and I went to class.

Tae's POV
Lina walked up to me, pulling my clothes. "Taehyung-ah, can you get my Science Workbook in my locker?" she asked. She told me her locker combination.

"Are you sure you want me to go get it? You know how curious I get," She sighed. "Just go get the damn thing already," she rolled her eyes as she paced away. Something was different about her, and it was frightening me. She looked angry and stressed.

I approached her locker and opened it slowly to see a light pink sticky note and read it quietly. My face was in shock. She can't do this on her own, but she's forced to. I have to help her in some way.

Sue Lin's POV
An idea suddenly popped in my head. I called Diamond up on my phone and asked her for some help. "What do you mean?" she asked, confused.

"I need help getting into the school at night for a fight with this bitch Rosé." Then suddenly, I swear I heard her shout a long "oh" in the background. "OH HER!? THIS BITCH GONNA DIE! I'LL HELP YA." she shouted so loudly, that I had to hold the phone farther than I should've.

Thankfully, school ended quicker than usual and I walked home. I opened the door to see Diamond and Jungkook sitting on the sofa.

"Well, let's go go!" Jungkook smiled. "Oh, and Diamond, you're walking."

"BITCH! YOU BETTER STOP BEFORE I GO ALL GOD OF DESTRUCTION ON YA AND SNAP YOU IN TWO!" she snapped, frightening me. We laughed it off and zoomed to the school. "Be careful, alright?" Jungkook warned. "I will, don't worry." I assured him with a warm smile.

I walked through the halls quietly, when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist tightly. "Don't go." I turned around, hoping not to see who I thought he would be. "Tae. Let go."

"No. I won't let you do this alone." He said in a deep, serious tone.
"I have to, I'm sorry." I replied sadly, pulling away from his grip. "Before you go in there, I want you to know. I can't stand it if you get hurt. Be careful." he insisted. "I will, I promise you."
After I gave him a hug and walked off, I heard him mumbling something, but I couldn't hear it well.
(A.N: He was saying "I love you", BTW (~_^))

I finally opened the basketball court's doors to reveal Rosé standing in the middle of the court. "Ha, you really fell for it!" her laugh echoed throughout the court. "You really didn't bring someone with you? Well, looks like it's a giant win for me."

She launched forward to my direction with a former fist when the wind started picking up, and slammed her against the wall hard. I wasn't harmed a scratch, and I immediately knew who was the cause of it.

The doors blasted wide open, revealing Diamond, Jungkook, and most of all..

"Jimin! Taehyung!"