Chapter 6

Time Skip

Walking through the same hallway, I entered the same class and sat in the same seat. But the feeling was completely different. I didn't know why, until I saw a few girls, well, fangirling outside. I rushed outside and peeked over the balcony, then I saw what was going on. I began to boil with anger.

It was her. Rosé, otherwise known as Park Chae Young.

I never liked her. Even though she is one of the most popular girls in the school, she had a bad side to her, and I don't know how the hell the others couldn't see that. They always followed her like some zombies. Looking down, I glared at her, while she just winked at me. I stared in disgust as she made her way upstairs. This is gonna be a hell of a day.

Dance class was up first on the schedule, and I panicked. Why? Because I sucked at dancing. And even worse, we were competing against Tae's class. Oh God, why did I come to school today? I mentally facepalmed myself.

We were split up into ten groups, since there were about forty students. Eventually I was grouped with Taehyung, Jimin and guess who? Rosé. Turns out we were dancing in co-ed groups. Shoot.

I only knew a bit of the dance routine from the last session. Thankfully, the teacher gave us thirty minutes to practise. I asked for a little help from Rosé, but that was a mistake.

"So you couldn't memorize the choreography? I can see why, since you don't even have a brain to contain a simple lesson." She snorted. I rolled my eyes instead, and went to Jimin. He showed me the simple movements and I was able to gather them within twenty minutes. "Thanks!"
"No problem, anytime."

Since we had time to spare, we were allowed to change our outfits into something more suitable for the dance since it was a little more....*ahem*.....sexy.
Eventually, I decided to wear this:

Then, putting my medium length black hair in a ponytail, I was ready

Then, putting my medium length black hair in a ponytail, I was ready. Well, not completely. My face was ready, but my mind wasn't. I freaked out inside, thinking of a particular move in the routine, that may involve me screaming inside. Trying to avoid it, I sighed and waited near the stage.

"We're up next, so don't mess it up, OK?" Rosé stated, grinning. But I can tell that grin was fake.
"Good luck to you too."
After five boring minutes, it was finally our turn.
Good luck, Lin.
I could tell that was Jimin, cause I saw him smiling next to me.

Taking my starting stance, I quietly awaited the music. What surprised me was that we were dancing to "Gashina" by Sunmi. I sang along to the music silently while we were doing the routine.

While we hit the chorus, Taehyung grabbed my waist and we were dancing in separate duos. Shoot, it's happening. Oh god, I think I'm gonna faint! Trying not to squeal, I bit my lower lip. We then had to look into each other's eyes as he dropped me into a split. I stared into his irises, calming me down.

Before we realized it, the song finished and the crowd went wild. I breathed out. Thank God that's over.
Then suddenly someone in my head asked, "How do you feel?"
I was completely confused.
Who are you?
"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself."

"I'm Jungkook."

{Author's Note}
Hai again, everyone! I decided to make my chapters a bit longer and a bit more detailed, thanks to a friend.
Shout-out to AdorableMochi, for saying her honest opinion! You deserve a heartu~💗
Bai everyone, have a wonderful day! Heartu~