Chapter 13

"Tae! Look! It's snowing!" I exclaimed, pulling his shirt. He chuckled. "Why are you so childish?" I rolled my eyes. "Right. I'm the one who thinks my home is my organs." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry, geez." We were back on Earth, and in Korea. The reason why the three of us were sent back was because we broke almost everything in Diamond's home trying to fight Jimin. Oops.

"Please let me go out in the snow!" I begged my dad.
"Fine, but promise me you won't get a cold." My brown eyes sparkled with excitement. "I won't, I promise." I walked upstairs to change my clothing, and eventually I wore this:

"Let's go, I know a park nearby!" With that, I grabbed Tae's wrist and dashed out of the house

"Let's go, I know a park nearby!" With that, I grabbed Tae's wrist and dashed out of the house. I stopped when I saw a sign covered in snow which read, 'Spring Land'.

"We're here!" I shouted, and it came out louder than expected. Within the next minute, we were walking around the park. "Why do you like winter so much?" Tae suddenly asked.
"I don't know, I might've just grown attached to the season, I guess. Maybe because my mom and I used to play together in the snow." Tae nodded, fixing his blue beanie.

I threw a snowball at him, and he just stood still. "Oops?" I blurted out, trying to hold in my giggles. Then suddenly he shouted, "Come here, you little.." I cackled, running away from the revenge filled man behind me. I tripped over a stone, but Tae caught my wrist just in time.

But, instead of saying something cheesy like he usually does, he looked at me with a smile. Suddenly a snowball smacked me in the face faster than you can say 'snow'. "Yah!" We chased after each other for what seemed like an hour when we decided to take a seat.

"You're freezing, Lina," I felt my skin. He was right, I was beyond cold. I hugged him out of instinct, and it was as if he was a heater. "So warm," I mumbled. We ended up snuggling each other on the bench, while I fell asleep.

Tae's POV
"Aish, why are you like this, Lina?" I chuckled, while stroking her soft, black hair. I didn't know what it was, but I was just so attracted to her. Since it was getting dark, I decided to carry her back home.

I carried her piggyback style, and I strolled down the park. "Beautiful, just like her." I cringed at my cheesiness, but I let it go.

Sue Lin's POV
I woke up, and I realized I was on Tae's back. But then I heard screaming in the distance as we got closer to home.

"Tae, I'm awake, put me down." He heard the seriousness in my voice and immediately put me down.

As we arrived at the door, there was silence unlike what we'd heard a few minutes ago. My hands were shaking. I opened the door with a 'creak'and what we saw was more than horrific.

There was blood smeared all over the living room floor and led to my dad's bedroom. "No, no, no. Please no." I begged, as I walked into the room.

"DAD!" I screamed, seeing his pale, bloody body beside his bed. "No, no, no. Please don't leave me, please. YOU'RE ALL I HAVE!" I kneeled down beside his body and cupped his face.

I cried my eyes out, laying my head on his chest. "Why now.. I didn't even get to say goodbye yet.." I looked down to his stomach, where a black dagger was stabbed into. The mysterious dagger had a red rose printed on the handle.

I could feel Tae's eyes on me, and then looked at the dagger in anger. "That bitch. I've had enough of her and her shit." he mumbled.

After crying my heart out, I stood up and turned in Tae's direction. He hugged me, as if he was sorry. I buried my face in his chest, and my soul officially had a giant void that I couldn't help. I was filled with two emotions that I hated with all my life. Anger and sadness. Tae looked at the blade again in disgust, and I looked up to see his face.

"What's wrong, Tae?"
"I know who did this." He said angrily, his voice deepening.
"Who?"

"Rosé."