Chapter 17

(A.N: Guys, be prepared for this chapter😏
JK IT'S NOT A SMUT)

"Are we going home already?" Diamond pouted, her now blue eyes glistening. "HELL NAH!" Jimin shouted, suddenly grabbing her from on his back and throwing her into the emerald sea.

"YOU-" She splashed him with a wave of water, and she didn't notice until his ebony black hair was soaking. He swept back his hair, and playfully made an annoyed face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm SoRrY! I'M SORRY!" Her voice ended up screaming as she ran away from black haired Jimin, chasing her tirelessly on the sand. "how-the hell-are you-not tired?" she panted.

"I control air, remember?"
She blinked. "Oh, right. Let's go sit, you have the blanket?" she questioned, as she turned her head opposite to his direction. In a second, a blanket was laid out with a picnic basket.

"Thanks Dad- Jiminie!" she corrected herself as she began to choke on her words. "No problem," he smiled.

Time Skip

"I WANT CHICKEN!" she shouted out of nowhere, and Jimin jumped. "You always need chicken, what's with you?" he asked calmly.

"IT'S A NECESSITY OF MY LIFE! Next to sleep, and eating."

Jimin facepalmed himself. He didn't know how to handle this hyperactive vampire that always needed chicken. "What did I get myself into?"

Diamond jumped onto Jimin's back, almost causing him to fall over. Thankfully, he regained his balance and had an idea. He formed a devilish smile.

"Let's go get some chicken then," he mumbled, running off with her on his back. He ordered a chicken breast from a nearby kiosk, but but what Diamond didn't notice, was that it was EXTREMELY spicy.

"JIMIN, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"uh oh.. " he ran off as quick as he could, before the angry girl whose tongue was burning off could charge at him. "SHIT!"

Diamond laid down slippery ice on his path. "Good luck running away." Jimin gulped. He knew she had a really bad temper, and that she was serious about what she was doing. And even worse, she's really skilled at battle.

Yep, he's dead.

She smirked devilishly, an idea in her head. "I'm gonna go back to eat, this is too tiring for me to deal with a shorty that can't even fight." she taunted.

She ran back before the angered Jimin could respond. With an evil giggle, she looked at the water and his food back and forth. "Oh boy Jimin, you're in for a major treat. And a salty one at that."

Without wanting to raise others' suspicions, she took a handful of the emerald sea water in her palms, and dumped it on his food. "Ah, revenge. It's a wonderful taste of salty revenge."

Jimin returned, and he looked hungry. Since the sea water dried up, it was unnoticeable on the food. He bit into his noodles, and Diamond tried to hold in a smile. "UGH, WHAT THE HELL?" he exclaimed in unintentional English. Diamond held her stomach, dying from laughter.

But Jimin was fuming.

"WHY DID YOU PUT SEA WATER IN MY DAMN NOODLES?!" he shouted at her. She stroked his chin.

"Revenge, honey. Sweet revenge. You salty yet?"

He was so angry, he wanted to punch her face in. But...

He had a better idea.

"So, you want to start a war, huh? It just began." he thought, smirking.

Time Skip

"Aw, the sun's setting already?" Diamond whined with a pout. "I was having so much fun," Jimin chuckled. "We'll come back, Dia."
"OK," she replied as she laid on his shoulder.

That when Jimin realized. The only way that he could get her back, is his way. Doing what he does best. Teasing.

He smirked, thinking of the ways he could tease her, but he left that for later. "Sue and Tae must be home already, let's go." Diamond nodded, following him.

Time Skip

"WE'RE HOME!" Diamond shouted, but was then surprised to see Sue Lin and Taehyung blushing and avoiding eye contact. "Oh, hi guys." Sue Lin greeted eventually with a smile.

Author's Note

Hi again! It's summer now, but I don't know if I'll be posting that much, and I'm sooo sorry that this is extremely late.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME.

I've just been thinking a lot about a new story I'm gonna make after this one, and procrastinating af. This one's a little short but I hope you enjoyed this Diamin chapter.

And we all know what Jimin means by teasing, now don't we 😉😏

Anyway, I love you all, thanks so much for reading!

                                    -Blueberry💙