Chapter 9

Jimin grabbed my hands tightly, and tugged at my wrists as if to say, "Let's go."

I gulped, trying to hide my hair as the three of us ran out of the basketball court. We ran out the school doors and sat on a wooden bench near a streetlight.

The light from the streetlight bounced on my black hair, and I felt a tingly and strange sensation again. "Tae, Jimin!" I called, tugging their suits. "Hide me, quickly!"

Panicking, they lead me to a dark alleyway. But somehow, my hair... was glowing.

It shone a clear silver and it was brighter than the stars in the sky. My hair grew a few inches longer and curled at the ends. The ends of my hair were a beautiful icy blue.

"I've never seen anything like this," Jimin exclaimed, staring at me

"I've never seen anything like this," Jimin exclaimed, staring at me. They were staring for so long that my cheeks were blazing.

"Stop staring, will ya?" I chuckled, puffing my cheeks.
"Am I that good looking?"

I didn't even realize that my hair changed color entirely, until I fixed my bangs.
"OK, someone really needs to explain what's happening." I breathed out, panicking inside.

"I think I know how to, but I'm not sure if you're up for it." Jimin suggested, uneasy.

I stared into his irises. "Well, I'm up for it! Let's go!" I walked on nonchalantly, before Tae grabbed my wrist and chuckled.

"What about your hair, aren't you gonna hide it?"
I mentally facepalmed myself. I smiled, embarrassed, and rubbed the nape of my neck.

"Oh, right. Anyone got a hat?" Tae threw one at me in full speed, but I was able to catch it due to my reflexes.

Putting my hair in a bun, I put the hat on my head to hide my hair. "Let's g-" Before I could finish my statement, they already zoomed me to a mysterious place.

The walls were covered in patterns and designs, the floor was tiled and waxed perfectly, and there were marble pillars on every corner. There was a huge statue of a woman in the very middle of the room that looked as if it could fall with a slight push. I stared in awe.

"What is this place?"
"This is where we do our research, cool right?" Taehyung smiled, a twinkle in his eyes.
"And the place where Tae causes mischief," Jimin added, earning a glare from Tae.

"Why are we here?" I asked curiously.
"We're gonna find your family book, of course. Every single book you see here is a family tree." He explained, showing his signature eye smile.

"Doesn't your last name begin with K?" He shouted, as he zoomed to the "K" section. "Yep!" Somehow, I felt uneasy. Then I realized. Where's Taehyung? Eh, he must be just reading something. Jimin, with a smile on his face, ran to me with a cyan book in his hands.

"It says here that your family has great achievements, and it also says that you're related to the Jeon family by blood." He paused, showing a shocked expression. He said in a lower tone, "Lina, how old are you?

"17. Why?"

"Turns out, you're a descendant of a very powerful vampire named, Kim Namjoon."

My eyes widened. But before anything came out my mouth, someone came behind Jimin and headlocked him. He tried to fight back, but he was suffocating. He eventually fainted.

I tried to call out for help, but then a woman, who looked about my age, walked up behind me and held me, grabbing tightly my lungs with one arm and my neck with the next. Another girl put a handkerchief up to my nostrils. The scent was mint with a hint of cinnamon. My vision became blurrier and blurrier until finally, everything went black.

{Author's Note}

HAI EVERYONE! Wait, I have almost 70 views on this story?! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! Thank you for wasting your time on this shitty story! 

P.S: You deserve a MILLION HEARTUS~💞 I'M SO HAPPY!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE~💞