Chapter 11

"You have got to be kidding me, are you that desperate to get him?" she sneered.

"Nope, but I'm desperate to punch you." I lurched forward, my right hand forming a fist. My hand was about to reach her face, but she dodged. I smiled, having a spear of ice floating in my left hand. Seeing that she dodged to the left, I had taken the spear and it pierced her in her arm.

Jackpot. I smiled, seeing her stumbling backwards. I succeeded a low spinning sweep kick, knocking her to the floor, unconscious.

How does she suddenly have so much power?
I could hear Tae's thoughts and I rolled my eyes. "I'm half vamp, OK? No need to rub it in."

Somehow, Tae was chill with his answer, but his thoughts said the opposite. "Let's get out of here, before she wakes up." I suggested, eyeing the two back and forth with my cyan eyes.

They nodded, but Jimin gave an unreadable smile. "I have an idea." Tae and I were left confused until he told Tae his plan.

Tae lifted me up and carried me bridal style, while the wind was picking up. OMG, I think I died. Am I in heaven? I glanced up at Tae's face, realizing that he was looking down at me.

We both avoided each other's gaze, making me blush wildly. Shit. I tried to look ahead as the wind carried us to the night skies.

The night was way more beautiful on Etheus than on earth. The skies were an amethyst mixed with a midnight blue like my hair. The breeze was an aroma of flowers. The stars were bigger and brighter, and there were much more than on earth.

This is beautiful. I closed my eyes, taking in all of the beauty when I heard a sudden jolt as we landed on the grassy floor.

"Where are we?" I asked, scanning the area. The ground was covered with lush, green grass. We landed near to a concrete path, which lead to a white mansion.
Beautiful. "Come on, let's go." Tae said as his hair turned a fiery red in color.

We walked up to the brown and gold tassled door and Jimin knocked on the door. They gave a friendly smile as a young woman my age answered the door.

She was about my height, had beautiful violet eyes and was of a mocha skin tone. "CHIM CHIM! TAE!" she shouted, hugging them tightly. "How have you been?"
Then she looked behind the tall men and saw me. "Who is this?"

Jimin grinned wider as he introduced sweetly, "Diamond, this is your long lost cousin, Kim Sue Lin." Her mouth gaped open, staring at me in disbelief.

I stared at her the same way, not believing it either. I struggled to even put the words together. Long lost..... Cousin? Feeling awkward, she invited us in.

Tae led me to the living room, an and I sat on their black, comfy sofa. Then suddenly, I could hear Tae shouting from upstairs, "DIAMOND! Where's Jungkook?"

As she suddenly appeared in front of me, she facepalmed herself. "Aish, he's gone again?"
Why the fuck does he have to be older? I read from her thoughts.

Tae stepped down the stairs and told Diamond, "We need to go look for him." she smirked.

"What, so that you can play video games with him? In your gay dreams, Tae."

Tae grinned. "Oh, you got it all wrong. I'm not gay. But I am straight for her." He pointed towards me, and I tried not to blush, but I failed miserably.

"Whatever, I give up." Diamond smiled, rolling her eyes. She stepped towards me, came closer to my ear and whispered, "Someone's got a crush."

Then the door blasted open, and a muscular figure shouted gleefully, "I'm back, you missed me?"

{A/N}
Hi again guys! Sorry, I took a hiatus for a while, but now I'm back! Hope you like meh new cover! Big thanks to @xFlowerRosex for making this for me! And also, I'm thankful for my friends @loveingseavey and @sweetbut_notinnocent(who are also ARMY) for giving me advice and are helping me write this!
Big heartu for everyone!

P.S:

HOW FUCKING TRUE IS THIS?! I always need holy water because of him, Tae and Kookie ;-; now I'm all out ;-;

Blueberry Out!