Chapter 8

I wished I didn't have to go to school today. I wanted to hide my face under my bed covers and just relax. Why, you might ask? Today was prom.

I completely despised the word. Going in fancy princess dresses and going with so-called dates? It was just not my thing.

And plus, I feel awkward around Tae knowing that he bit me.
"Come on, Lina, give it a shot! And you have no choice but to come, since you have to perform." Jimin said in my head. I breathed out, regretting what happened that day.

Flashback

The teacher of the class, Kim Sunmi, called me to the dance practice area in the school. I walked up to her and she smiled warmly.

"Miss, what is all this about?" I stated, scanning the room. There was a microphone stand in the middle of the room, and there were two figures sitting on the wooden stage.

"You're performing for the prom, Sue Lin."

Present Time

I can't believe I have to do this. I sighed, trying to calm down and get ready.
"You'll be fine, you have me and Taehyung,"

I smiled. Thanks, Chim. He cut off his telepathy and I getting ready. What to wear? I thought, going through my closet. Ah. This is perfect. I eventually wore this:

I took my leather, black purse and walked to my highschool

As I arrived, I heard boys swooning over me behind my back. I cringed, but I had let it go.

I made my way backstage and sat on a stool nearby. Since I could see the stage well, I decided to take a peek at the stage. It was Rosé, performing her own song. I  looked at the crowd, curious about their reactions.

Some were in awe, while I could see that some were thinking dirty thoughts. "Creeps." I murmured. Then after a few minutes, she got off the stage.

She patted me on the back saying, "Good luck out there." I blinked. Why is she so nice to me? I shrugged the thought off and I walked on the stage. The crowd cheered loudly, making me smile widely.

I took my beginning stance and awaited the music. I was dancing and singing to 'Latata' by (G) I-dle.

I sang and danced as powerful as I could, looking fiercely at the crowd.

I looked farther in the crowd to see Jimin and Tae, looking impressed.

I smirked, whipping my medium length black hair to my back. But something felt tingly and strange inside me while I was dancing.

The ends of my hair, which was supposed to be a brownish black, slowly transformed into a blonde.

Thankfully, the song ended and I stayed in my ending position for about ten seconds before dashing  to the crowd,  where I met them.
"Your hair, how?" Tae questioned, confused as hell.

"I guess you're not as normal as we thought," Jimin stated.

"What do you mean?"

{Author's note }
Hi again!  Hope you're all doing OK today. Guys, from now on I'm gonna change my schedule for the The time being. Still J-Hope you enjoy the story! Oh, and I changed my cover. Shout-out to loveingseavey for letting me borrow this for letting me use this!