Chapter 16

"OI, Jiminieee!" Diamond shouted. "I want something to eat," Jimin poked his head sideways into the doorway, shaking his head as his long-ish hair waved with it.

"Get it yourself, couch potato," he teased, walking out of the room. "YAH! GET ME SOME CHICKEN OR YOU'RE GONNA BE THE DAMN MEAL!"

She boomed, startling Jimin, but that expression quickly turned to a sly smirk. He came in closer to Diamond, holding her hips and resting his head on her shoulder, he said, "Is that so bad?"

He walked away from the room, smiling in victory, but little did he know that it was not over for him. He returned to the room with a plate of fries and chicken.

"Enjoy," he chuckled, while watching Diamond eat. She ate like she hadn't in days, stuffing down the chicken and fries. Probably because it's chicken.

"Thanks Chim Chim," she hugged him, thanking him for the food when Jungkook and Taehyung suddenly shouted, "SHE'S AWAKE!"

Sue Lin's POV

I couldn't understand why everyone crowded around me, but I didn't bother. "Do you feel any different?" I shook my head.
"Not really, why?" Suddenly they all became quiet. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion, but Jimin changed the subject.

"Diamond and I are going out," he blurted.
"You are?" my mouth widened.
"We are?" she whispered to Jimin, staring at him confusedly.
"Yeah," he smiled cheekily.

"Anyway guys, I need to take a serious bath," I stretched my arms out, smiling widely. "Do you mind?"

"Not one bit," Tae smiled back, removing himself from the bed on my left side. I sighed. What was that dream I had last night, anyway? I shrugged, letting myself loosen up. I must've worried Tae and the others. I won't let them worry anymore, I'll just be a burden. I was already in the shower, washing my hair.

That was when I thought about something. Is my mom really dead? I shook the thought off and wrapped myself in my pinkish towel. I walked into the doorway to see a beautiful, white short dress on the bed, and a few sneakers near to it. There was a note attached to the dress.

"Put this on and meet me downstairs, I have a surprise waiting.
                                              -V"

I knew immediately that it was Tae, why? Because he always called himself V when we were little. I put on the soft winter dress he gave me, put on the black sneakers with a white stockings, put on a beanie, and walked downstairs.

"Let's go, now shall we?" his formal voice made me giggle. He had on a pair of round spectacles which made him look smarter, and his blondish-brown hair was a bit longer, touching his eyebrows.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as he grabbed my right hand and led me down the street. "A place that you'll love, trust me on this one."

Diamond x Jimin

"Oh! This is beautiful," Diamond exclaimed, looking down at the beach. "You like it?" Jimin fell as Diamond hopped off of his back. "Of course I do, pabo," she replied, cupping his face.

"But- there's one thing that needs fixing, and it's ruining everything."

"What-" Jimin was stopped abruptly by her speaking.

"Your height."

"GET BACK HERE!" he roared, chasing Diamond on the sand. But he was too fast for her, and eventually she ended up on his back. "Put me down!" she whined, having a tantrum on Jimin's back.

"No, you've been a bad girl. You need to be taught a lesson." For the first time ever, Diamond went completely silent. She gave up struggling and was quiet on his back.

"Mianhae," he apologized, letting her down. He bent down hugging his knees in embarrassment, and it almost made Diamond feel sorry for him. Diamond bent down and cupped his face. "I forgive you. After all, it was to get me quiet," she hugged him.

Sue Lin x Taehyung

"TAE!" she hopped on his back when they made their way to somewhere. A sign read "Danger Amusement Park".

Time Skip

"YAY!" Sue exclaimed as she jumped on his back. She held a cute little panda plushie in her arms, it was one that Tae bought for her. Taehyung pointed to a swinging pirate ship and jumped like a child. "Let's go on there!"

Sue Lin froze. "NO! I HATE HEIGHTS!" Taehyung grabbed her waist and carried her like Santa Claus carried his presents. "NOOOOOOOOO!"

"AH!" She screamed as it began to move back and forth. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Tae was next to her, waving his arms in the air, oblivious to her screams.

Then, it was picture time.

Taehyung, somehow, ended out perfect in the picture while Lina looked like a hedgehog.

"YAH! That was NOT fair!" she whined, shouting playfully at him. He just showed his boxy grin. "Now we're even."
"What do you mean, 'we're even' Tae?"

Tae revealed an unreadable smile. "You worried us so much, Lina. You worried me, so much that I thought you would never wake up,"

Sue stopped walking. "I'm sorry.." she mumbled, bowing her head. She was crying. She never wanted to worry them, nor leave them alone. Leave Taehyung alone.

He walked up to her, his face centimeters away from hers.t his Their foreheads were touching. "Look at me, Lina." she hesitated, but she looked up to the boy eventually. Looking at his facial features, her eyes trailed to his lips and she calmed down. She sighed.

"I'm OK, Tae." she assured. "Wanna go somewhere else?" he asked. "Sure, but follow me. I know a place." Lina grabbed his hand and they ran off. They claimed a nearby hill, and sat on the edge. "This is a place I go to see the sunset, cool right?" Lina stated as she looked off into the sky.

The sunset was in fact, beautiful from the view on the grassy hill. It was a mixture of red, yellow, orange and pink, and a little hint of dark blue.

Lina stared at the wonderful sight, but Tae stared at her as he sat down beside her. "Promise me you'll never leave me. Not for anyone else." Their foreheads touched, and their lips were centimeters away. "Of course I won't-" she was cut off.

Taehyung smacked his lips on hers, and Lina's eyes widened, but after a few seconds, she grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him back.

Author's Note
Sorry I've been away from here for such a long while... But, here's  a gift 😏😉

And more to come soon! Diamin anyone? 😏

See y'all soon!

                             -Blueberry💙