Chapter 19

"What do you mean we're going back to school?!" I shouted in outrage. "I don't wanna go back to that hellhole!"

A few minutes later

"Come on, Lin, cheer up! At least I'm going to the same school."

I rolled my eyes, and I told her as I slumped in my sofa, "Don't cause any trouble, okay?"
She giggled, but I snapped my head towards her, giving her a grim face. She shut down immediately. "Fine."

"Guys, let's get ready!" Jimin shouted from upstairs. We nodded, dressing into some casual clothing. We made toast and bacon for breakfast, packed it in our bags and dashed off to school.

I don't know why, but I felt weird. My neck was hurting really badly all of a sudden when we reached the school yard. It felt like a million shards of glass dug into my skin. I winced, catching Tae and Jimin's attention.

"Are you okay?" Tae asked, worry printed on his face. I breathed, "I'm fine, it's just some muscle pain. Don't worry about it."

When the four of us walked through the halls, it felt..different. The boys were whispering about Diamond, I'm guessing, because the way they looked at her is a lot different than how they would look at normal transfers.

But the girls were all the same, gushing and gossiping about how good Tae and Jimin looked.

But I didn't blame them.

Tae was wearing Gucci to school. And Jimin was as classy as ever.

The only thing different, is that it was a new semester. New classes, new students.

But what made it hard for me, was that I wasn't in the same class as Jimin or Tae's anymore. And Diamond went to a completely different class. So, I was all alone in that class.

I didn't really want to get to know anyone from the class, I was just completely silent the whole time. It was time for roll call, but I only listened to when my name was called.

I didn't care about the work.
I didn't care about the teacher.
I just wanted class to be over.

Then I heard the door swing open, but my head was on the table.
The person at the door panted.
"Excuse me, why are you so late to class?" the teacher interrogated.
"I'm so sorry, sir, I'll never do it again, I promise."
That Seoul dialect was familiar to me. Very familiar. But I couldn't quite figure it out.

The teacher instructed her to sit in the desk in front of me. She sat down, and there was a strange feeling in my neck. I moved my arm a little, revealing her dress. It was skin tight on her, and it had a vintage flower design. It also had sapphire sequins around the flowers, tracing her petite body.

I swear I've seen her before, that was when she turned around and my blood boiled at seeing her smiley face.

"Did ya miss me, Lina?" Rosé smiled widely at me, as if she had done nothing wrong.
"Enough with that fake ass smile. Why won't you just leave me alone?" I questioned. She giggled loudly.
"I already told you the reason. Are you that forgetful?" At this point, I wanted to punch her in the face, but my neck hurt like hell.

"What the fuck do want?!" I half shouted, half whispered.

"To give you a choice. Either you reverse time, to a time your mom and dad are still alive, and you never meet Tae or Jimin and the rest your family, or you stay in the present, with them, but you abandoned your parents and live on with Taehyung. Choose wisely, hun. You have a week to decide." she cackled evilly.

Time Skip
It was finally lunch time, the only time I would get to meet back Diamond and the others before school ended. But I was not in a good mood. My neck hurt really badly, and I had to choose between my parents and my best friends.

The stress was too much.

My neck hurt so badly that I told them I had to go to the restroom. I didn't know why, but I could smell other people's blood, and it was driving me crazy, and very dizzy.

What the hell is going on?

Just as I said that, a boy walked nearby, and slashed his skin carelessly, causing an open wound. I smelled the scent. It smelled like chocolate and vanilla, and it was a very strong aroma. I couldn't control myself.

I walked over behind him, and I did the unthinkable.

I sucked his blood on purpose.