Chapter 18

(Quick A.N: I'm so sorry I haven't written in like, a MONTH, but this chapter is gonna be a handful, I'll tell ya that. So grab your holy water and popcorn, and let's get this shit show started!)

Diamond's POV
"I'm gonna go take a shower, Dia. Don't do anything stupid or perverted." In response, I gave him a mild Lenny face, my eyes shifting to the right corner. Stupid? Does he even know me? I scoffed as Jimin exited the room. I laid on my back, singing a song I never thought I would remember. It was a song that my mom taught me when I was little. (insert "Best Of Me" by BTS here. Sorry, I'm too lazy to write it LOL)

The song made me tear up a little. I miss her..really bad. That's what I thought before Sue Lin dramatically slammed the bedroom door wide open, and the wooden door slammed the wall.

"HOT DOGS AND SAUSAGES!" I laughed. She had a look of confusion written all over her face.

"Oh..that kind, whoops." I blurted, rubbing the nape of my neck. She choked.

"You're too perverted," She exaggerated, and walked out of the room.
"And you're too pure. Besides, we don't know if Tae might actually do what he said." She rushed back in.

"DO WHAT?!" I replied with a sly smirk.  "You'll see." She blushed, walking out of the room.

Feeling hungry as usual, I staggered out of the room lazily and made myself a bowl of cereal.

I sat on the dining table and began to eat away. Meanwhile eating my Lucky Charms, I saw Jimin down the hall in a towel, walking towards the bedroom. Finishing up, I washed up the bowl and I headed back to the bedroom, thinking he was fully dressed by now.

Jimin's POV
I had the perfect prank in store. As I heard footsteps coming towards the room and I quickly dressed myself in this:

 As I heard footsteps coming towards the room and I quickly dressed myself in this:

(SoRrY nOt sOrRy tHaT i kIlLeD yOu)

I soaked my now black hair, giving it a sinful look.

Diamond's face was priceless. "J-Jimin? What are you wearing?" Her voice was trembling. I held back a cringe as I replied, "Aw, I thought you would like it, cupcake." I replied with a smirk.

She looked puzzled, and looked like she was panicking a little.
Perfect.

"C-Cupcake? Are you feeling OK, Jimin?"
"Just fine, baby." I said in a lower octave.
"I think I'm gonna lay down," She mumbled.
"Okay."

As she laid on her bed, I had an idea so good. that I actually blushed. At first, I thought it was too much, then I just went on with it. She picked up her phone and was reading an online book.

I laid on top of her, but she ignored me and continued reading. "Look at me." I tried to get her attention, but it didn't work. I was getting kind of annoying, so in a serious facial expression and in a very low tone, I exclaimed, "Look at me."

I finally got her attention, and she blushed. "Jimin, come on. Isn't this a little.." she sighed a little. "What do you mean, cupcake?" She was shocked.

At last, I finally got off of her, parted my hair and dried it, and I was back to normal. "Let's go eat! What do ya say?"

Diamond looked at me in utter confusion. "Uh, sure."

Diamond's POV
BRUH. DID JIMIN- HOW? He was so cute a few hours ago! This boy just wrecked me, and hard too. How dare he..

A.N

Hewo again guys, it's been a while, huh? Yes, I took another hiatus. Just like before, PLEASE DONT KILL ME. I'm going into a new school in two days, and I am nervous for my life. But, hopefully I'll be well. Thank you all for reading! More chapters coming out soon! xoxo

                                 -Blueberry 💙