Chapter 12

"Oh, look who just arrived," Diamond stated, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"What, am I late for training again?" he asked in confusion as he stepped into the light, revealing his soft facial features. He had big chubby cheeks, piercing brown eyes and a wide, toothy, bunny smile.

"No, Kookie. It's starting in a minute!" she smiled a grin similar to the boy's own. She jumped on his back and shouted, "LET'S GO GO!" He groaned. "Can't we eat first?" he whined.

I giggled at the sight of them bickering back and forth, then Tae walked up to them and chuckled. "You two never change."

Tae suddenly bent forward in front of me, motioning me to hop on his back. I shrugged. Why not?

"We're going to train, see ya later." We zoomed to an unfamiliar location. The room, or should I say forest, was weirdly peaceful. It was surrounded with beautiful flowers and trees and I saw water shimmering in the distance. I watched in awe. "H-How? What-"

"The room imitates an actual landform. It can change into any the user's power requests." He explained.

"Alright, I guess." I looked around, still slightly confused. We decided to look around, and I found myself by a river. I smirked mischievously as I placed my hands in the water. Knowing that Tae was behind me, I raised my hands quickly out of the water and faced my palms towards him.

Since the water followed my command, it splashed him in the face, leaving his now red hair soaked. "YAH!" he shouted. His voice surprised me, making me jump because of how deep and loud it was. I was a little scared of what he would do, but then he asked, "Want me to help you train?" and he smirked.

I had a really bad feeling about that remark, but I had no choice but to agree. Channeling the river's water between my palms, I charged at him, trying to be wary of my steps.

I looked for an open spot. He just put his hands in his pockets, leaving his chest wide open. Got you. But my confidence died down when he gave me back a confident smile.

He launched open flames from his bare palms, but I dodged it just in time. What? My shocked expression changed to a serious one when I realized who I was against. The polar opposite of my power.

"Oh, it's on." I mumbled, my head tilted down. I put both of us in an ice dome, so that no damage would be done to the forest. He continued to shoot fire from his palms, while I tried to dodge. He shot towards my arm, and I felt the pain as it burnt my skin.

I tried to ignore it, aiming for an open spot on his body for me to attack. I aimed for his chest, and the ice dagger sliced his arm instead.

He tried to hit me with a fireball, but instead it hit the dome, deactivating it. Shit, where did he go? He had suddenly disappeared, leaving me in the middle of the forest. I paced to a little hill, when I suddenly heard noises. I looked around nervously, my mind blank. Then, out of nowhere, he suddenly jumped on me and shouted, "Got ya!"

"AH!" I tripped over a little stone, and we ended up rolling down the grassy hill. Finally landing on the ground, we were in a pretty.... awkward position. I was on top of Taehyung. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before we both avoided our faces.

My face turned fiery red before I got off of him. "That was a good training session, huh?" Tae softened, scratching the back of his head.

"I guess so," I smiled. We both zoomed back to the living room when we both saw something that left us shocked, but at the same time, laughing our asses off.

As Tae was the first to walk in, I could only see him on the floor, rolling with laughter. Curious, I peeked to see this.

"JIMIN-AH!" I was so shook to see the serious, silver-haired man to be in an animal onesie

"JIMIN-AH!" I was so shook to see the serious, silver-haired man to be in an animal onesie. Wait, did I say "man"? I meant child. But I couldn't get over how cute it was. "YAH, STOP LAUGHING! OR ILL FIGHT YOU! " Jimin said, which made me laugh even harder. "No, cause you're cute." Then I felt a strong wind start to blow. "Park Jimin, don't you dare." Taehyung warned.

Jimin gave a mischievous smirk, and the wind blew even stronger. "Alright then, have it your way, shortie." Taehyung smirked.