First Date

CHAPTER 7; FIRST DATE

I was squealing when I was at home and my sister gave me a weird look. "What's up with you?" She asked me.

I. Have. A. Date. With. Jason!!! "None of your business." I said instead. Me and my sister, always have a weird battle with each other. Whilst, my brother teaches me how to be stronger.

"Ok, then." She replied.

The date was that day at 7:00 PM. He said it was going to be a surprise, so I had to get ready. Even though I had a little over an hour left to do so.

"Nope...Nope...Nope!" I kept rummaging through my clothes. "This isn't going to work." I scratched my head on thinking what I was going to do.

I quickly ran to my phone and texted on the group chat that Jasmine, Alen and I had.

Come to my house now, ASAP. We need to talk. - Me.

I sort of, maybe, didn't tell my own two best friends! I was just so excited, but I should've told them.

Is something wrong? Whatever it is, I'm coming. - Alen.

Same here. - Jasmine.

They were truly my best friends! Not even 5 minutes later and they both rung the doorbell. I ran to the door and opened it.

•••

After filling them in on everything, they were jumping up and down (especially Jasmine) at the chance to pick out my clothing. Alen was just as excited about the whole days.

But they were disappointed that I hadn't told them about it in the first place. As payback, they teased me a lot but I guess I deserved it for not telling them.

"We will work our magic." Alen told me. Jasmine started to speak. "Well, I was thinking since he didn't tell you where you are going which is-" I cut her off.

"-kinda creepy." I corrected. "Romantic," she rectified back. I just rolled my eyes like always. "You should keep it simple and casual but still cute." She smiled. Alen nodded in agreement.

2 minutes later, they came out with two outfits. "This is a pink outfit. It's very simple, but very cute." Jasmine smiled excitedly. It was a light pink semi-transparent t-shirt paired with the same shade tank top underneath. It also came with a black simple skirt and she pulled out a pair of pink converse. It was indeed what Jasmine had described it. There was also a cardigan to go with it because that time was a little chilly.

"And this ones a red outfit. Also very simple and cute, but also adds a little pop since it's red and a little change from the other outfit." Alen explained. The red outfit was a little more professional and casual, which would make me seem a bit more not-caring. But, it was a good type of not-caring because it wasn't something that would make it seem like I'm overdoing it. 

It was a red lace cropped tee, with black jeans going down to just above my ankles. There was also a black cardigan to top it off and it was thicker and warmer than the other one.

There was a fold at the hem of the pants which gave a lot of space for the wedged black boots to fit. It was a very neat outfit, which is part of why I'm very thankful for my friends.

"I'll take the red one then." I grabbed it from her. There was that huge chance that Jason was going to see my fat legs and then dump me on the streets, which was why I didn't choose the pink one.

•••

I ushered my friends out of my house since Jason was going to be there soon. I needed the entire night perfect—after all, it was my first.