The End

CHAPTER 15; THE END

Christmas parties are not my thing. I mean parties isn't even an exciting thing to look forward to, so why should any other be? Jason said that he was going because his friend hosted it and his other friends were going. That meant that I was going and dragging my friends along with me. Only because Kian was going to be there (that is a plus for Alen) and because I was totally not going to be alone there.

What if Jason had decided to hang out with his friends and I end up being someone who's just there? I mean there was always that possibility even though I am Jason's girlfriend. Plus, it was comforting to think that my friends would be there, regardless.

That night was the night of the party. My friends and I agreed to meet up there since Jason was going to pick me up. My sister wanted to come, but I was so not going to let my sister come to my senior parties. Even though people of younger generations were most likely coming, there was no way I was gonna let my older sister embarrass me in front of my friends, let alone Jason.

As I got ready my sister continuously begged for her to come, so I let her come on one condition; to do my makeup. You see, I'm not the most talented (some would say) person when it comes to the art of makeup. But my sister on the other hand, is decent enough so me being...well me, tricked her.

I told her the 'conditions' in order to come and she quickly agreed. "Please. Please." Zeynep Grimes kept poking me. "No." I told her, without looking at her. She continued to poke me and that's when the idea popped into my head. "Ugh fine." I acted annoyed, which to be fair I kinda was.

Her face lit up. "But on one condition." She narrowed her eyes at me, curious to see what my 'condition' was. "You have to do my makeup and once you are done with it, I will let you come." I explained. "Sure." She quickly nodded, not thinking twice about what she was agreeing to.

"I hope you realize you have to be driven on your own." I told her as she applied whatever she was applying. "Why can't I just ride with you and Jason?" She asked. "You're kidding, right?" I looked at her like she was an idiot who just said the dumbest thing in the world (which she did). She rolled her eyes and said, "Okay, okay!..."

"I'll text you the address, when I get my phone from downstairs." I almost fell off the chair because my phone buzzed loudly from my sisters bed. Luckily, she mistook it as her phone and was getting up to get it but I said, "No makeup, no address."

She continued to finish and once she did, I quickly walked (as fast as the cast on my foot let me) to her bed and grabbed my phone, slipping it into my purse which was set on her nightstand. "That's weird. I have no notification." She shrugged. "Yeah, weird." I laughed.

I turned around and checked my phone. I turned off my ringer and saw that Jason had texted me. I told him that I'll be down in a minute. "I'll go get my phone and text the address." I was going to walk out of the room when she said, "Can you get my fancy jacket from the closet?" She asked, while rummaging through her clothes. I had my purse behind my back and said, "Mhm."

I practically ran down the stairs and once I made it to the bottom, I quickly bid my farewell to my parents and my brother and went outside. I saw Jason's car and slipped inside. He saw how much of a hurry I was in and asked, "Hey, what's going on?"

I kissed his check and buckled my seatbelt. "Just a needy sister, who'll break my other leg if you don't drive."

•••

"Oh, this is not good." Jasmine took one look at the surroundings and grimaced. "I don't see the big deal," Alen shrugged. "it's a party, like every one we attend." She said to Jasmine in a 'duh' tone.