Authors Note

Hey! It's been a while since I gave some details about what I plan to do next, so I thought why not explain!

I have some other ideas for a novel. I have one that's kind of going to be horror, and one that's sci-fi. I have a plan for them, but I don't at the same time lol. I also have one that's going to kind of be action as well. I'm trying to explore different genres. I'm also thinking of creating a fantasy story...maybe.

All of these are being worked on right now, especially the sequel which I will put out ASAP.

The sequel will be called, CAPTIVATED BY THE WRONG GUY.

Basically it's going to be in the perspective of Alen Shankland and her troubles through school, romance and stuff like that. It will take place after the Winter break.

So stay tuned because I will edit this and tell you when it's out.

P.S this story was amazing to make and I'm so sad to have ended it off, thank you for reading all of it (if you did). I don't have that much views right now lol, but I hope to get some more!

EDIT: GUYS IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME BUT I POSTED THE NEW STORY!!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BECAUSE I WAS MAINLY READING WATTPAD AND WORKING ON OTHER STORIES.

Anyway, CAPTIVATED BY THE WRONG GUY is now published so make sure to go check that out!

Bye! *so sad it's ended, tears*...