Epilogue

I know, it's kinda weird to have an epilogue without a prologue for the story but whatever, I wasn't planning on getting this far into the story anyway.

Enjoy!

•••

EPILOGUE

I sneezed three times in a row before sniffing. I rubbed my puffy and heavy eyes, wiping away the unwilling tears that fell from them. I was in the car with Jason and my parents on the way to the doctors to get my cast off. I was really sick as well, so medicine was also something we needed to get.

Jason's eyes never left mine as he frowned continuously of my condition. He sighed, probably out of the fact that he really couldn't help with anything at the moment. "I'll be fine." I assured him, my voice coming out groggy. I tried closing my eyes to rest them, but tears kept coming. I hate being sick!

"Okay lets go." My mom told me and then we made our way inside. After waiting a small while we went inside and they proceeded to remove my cast. "Finally." I said, cautiously stretching my leg and my foot. It felt pretty good, but I knew what the doctor was going to say next.

"It's looking pretty good, but take it easy for the next month or so." I nodded, a feeling of lightheadedness making its way through my head. "Doctor, do you mind diagnosing her because she is pretty sick." My dad told the doctor. He smiled and wore his stethoscope. "Not at all. I've got some time."

After diagnosing me, we took the medicine and went home. I took a tablespoon of it and I kept analyzing my leg, feeling it. I was just mesmerized to see my leg without a cast again. Jason laughed at my actions.

"You look like you're about to pass out, yet you're looking at your foot." I chuckled, following with a cough. He immediately helped me up the stairs since I was pretty dizzy at the time. I took off my shoes and slipped into my bed. He sat next to my bed, just staring at me. It made me self conscious.

"Stop staring at me." I told him but I couldn't hide the smile that crept on my face. "You're too beautiful." He smiled. I scoffed, but felt the butterflies anyway. "Even with this stupid sickness?" I asked him, sneezing.

"You'll always be." He said softly and I smiled wide. "I love you." I told him. "I love you too." He kissed my forehead.

At that moment I really wanted to watch a movie and have some popcorn, but I was way too lazy and sick to get up and do all of it. I looked at him with a look of desperation. "What?" He asked with an amused look.

"Can you make me some popcorn and watch a movie with me?" I asked him. "You mean...like a-like a date?" He fake stuttered and I laughed. "Maybe..." I shrugged, coughing afterwards. Stupid germs.

"Please?" I gave him puppy dog eyes. He laughed and went downstairs before coming back up with two bowls of popcorn.

"Thank you." I smiled at him and he smiled back. He went beside me on the bed and wrapped an arm around me.

"You're the best." I hugged him. He chuckled and said, "I know."

He always made me feel better. My friends, my family, they all did. Just knowing that they were here to support me all the way gave me comfort and a sense of safety.

I knew I could always count on them even if at times we didn't agree about something with one another.

None of that mattered in those moments of love, though. I love them and they love me back and that's all that matters.

•••

So sad, but so lovely!

Stay tuned for an authors note!

;)

Word count; 647