o n e

Mecca's POV
"Today's the day.. I graduated high school a few days ago, I've been accepted to the college I planned on going ever since Kat moved to California. I'm finally gonna leave to Cali.. it's all being done so quick, I got this though! I have my sister, closer than ever; not that we were never close, I'm just 18 almost 19 and Kat is 21" I wrote down on my journal some thoughts before I boarded on my plane to leave to Cali. I was nervous, I'm gonna meet up with her in L.A.X in a few hours and I'm excited to see her, still nervous because it's my first time there and I'm gonna stay there.
-Hours later-
"We have now arrived. We hope you enjoyed your ride, enjoy the rest of your day!"
I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to the flight attendant saying that and the person next to me shaking me gently to tell me we landed. I stood up and grabbed my mini backpack and started getting off the plane. Once I was off the plane with both my bags, I got a text from Kat.
K- Kat
M- Mecca
K: Where are you?! I know your plane landed already!! My arms are wide open for you sis 💕
M: Ahhhh I just got off calm down 😂 I'm near a Starbucks bc I'm thirsty, I slept the whole way here!
K: Omg 🤦🏻‍♀️ only you I swear, I'll be there in like 2 minutes I'm not far from it!
I put my phone in my pocket after her text, walking to Starbucks. I get there and order a caramel frappe and wait for Katrina to show up. What seems to be forever I finally see Kat, I run up to her and hug her tightly, "Kat!! It's been forever, I finally get to see you again!!" I felt myself tear up as we both hugged tightly. "It has been forever Mec, we have so much to talk about, let's get going! You're gonna be staying with me, right?" She looks at me as I nod, "Yep, but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna sleep with you since you share a room with Sam.." We break the hug and Kat nods, helping me with one of my bags as we start walking to her car.
Kat's POV
I have never seen Mecca so happy yet so nervous before, I missed her goofy butt a lot. We get to my car and we both settle in, I began driving to the Trap House. Take note, she knows no one but Sam, she's never met him in person but today that's gonna happen! The car ride home was mostly me just talking about the Trap House and the roommates, I'm excited!
-Time skip to the Trap House-
Mecca's POV
Katrina has been talking about the Trap House for a long time now, and we're finally there! I get out, taking my backpack and the lightest bag I packed, Kat and I walked into the Trap House, a mansion almost.. "You guys!! My sister is finally here, come meet her!!!" Kat said, excitement in her voice. A few people came to the front, a small pup and a big pup followed along. I locked eyes with a faded colored hair guy, he was so cute and I couldn't take my eyes off him and it looked like he couldn't either. "I'm Mecca, but I usually go by Mec!" I broke the silence with that, I was blushing a bit and smiling softly at him. "Hey Mec, I'm Jake.. not from State Farm, but still!" He said, smiling back at me while putting his hand in the back of his neck. Katrina looked at me surprised, "Making new friends? I like that Mec!" She giggled, introducing me to the rest of the crew. After all of that, Jake offered to help me take my other bag out of Kat's car and setting it up in his room, him and I agreed to share his room!
Jake's POV
"Woah, I've never stumbled across a beautiful girl like her.. of course I had to help her with her bags, it's all set in my room, well our room." I thought to myself, after setting all her bags we stayed in my room and talked, I noticed her pink cheeks and her soft smile. "So Mecca what do you plan on doing here?" I asked, checking the time on my phone since I had college tonight, I had my full attention on her though and waited for her response. "Well, I plan on going to college, not tonight though.. I'm honestly tired but I'll be going tomorrow! I also wanna be a "blogger" just like any other person here in Cali! I already have my YouTube set up, I've actually uploaded a few times and have about 5k subs." She giggled, gosh her giggle was cute. I smiled at her, "Aww, guess I'll be staying here tonight, I can go to college tomorrow and show you around since we're going to the same one, I'm guessing!"
Mecca's POV
"Aww, guess I'll be staying here tonight, I can go to college tomorrow and show you around since we're going to the same one, I'm guessing!" Jake told me, I smiled widely and nodded. "Yeah! That's fine by me.." I said happily but you could obviously notice the tiredness in my voice and eyes, Jake hugged me and I hugged back, closing my eyes for just a few seconds. Jake kissed my forehead, laying down with me next to him, my head on his chest, while he held me close. I felt safe with him, very safe. I then close my eyes once again and end up falling asleep, gripping a bit of Jake's shirt tightly. Jake must have fallen asleep because later that night I woke up to him snoring lightly as he held me close to him, I smiled lightly and wrapped my leg around his waist, kissed the crook of his neck and went back to sleep.
-Next Morning-
I woke up to Jake humming softly and kissing my forehead, all I remember was that I woke up in the middle of the night close to him, and I'm awake, as he's getting a dressed quickly. "Wake uppppp cutieee! We gotta eat, as a welcoming we're taking you somewhere for breakfast!" Jake told me, I looked up at him and smiled, nodding at what he said. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and getting up from his bed, reaching over one of my bags to get new clothes and a towel so I could shower quickly. "I'll be in the shower, I won't take long!" I tell him, walking out of his room only for my sister to be coming up here, "Mecca, Hey! Seems like you and Jake have been getting so close, I love you and don't try and rush things okay?" I giggled softly and nodded, "Don't worry, I don't consider him a crush right now, I do hope we can become more than friends someday!" I say, going into the bathroom so I can quickly shower. I'm smiling pretty big right now, Kat was right.. I do have a crush on Jake, I head into the shower, soaking my hair a bit then washing it. After my shower, I change and get out so I can meet up with Jake in our room. "Hey Jake, can I ask you something?" I ask, walking to his bed and sitting down next to him. He looks at me, taking my hand gently, "What's up?" "Do you have a girlfriend..?" I blurt out, not making eye contact with him since I was scared to see his reaction. "What makes you think that? It'd be extremely messed up if I did and was doing all these things to you behind her back! I don't Mecca, I promise." Jake said, picking my chin up so I could look at him, I had a frown before he answered but soon started blushing to what he told me. I didn't know what to say, we were making eye contact, our faces only inches away. Jake pressed his lips gently on mine, keeping me a hit in shock. I kissed back a few moments after but hear a knock. "Mecca! Jake! You guys ready? We're all hungry and waiting for you two!" I hear Kat say, I get out of Jake's grip and grab my purse and head out, leaving him a bit speechless as he follows behind me.

----------------------------
Haha that was an interesting chapter, I rushed things but like oops 😂 I'll make the next chapter a bit more slowed down I guess?