t e n

Jake's POV
I smiled at Mecca, knowing she got deep in her thoughts, she just rambled a little even though I knew she would continue. I handed the phone to Corey so he could ask Colby a would you rather. "Colby, would you rather be invisible or be able to fly?" He asks, Colby thinks for a bit but chuckles while Mecca whines. "Flying! That'd be so co-" Colby quickly got cut off by Mec. "Jakeyy! You're boring, you couldn't give me that question!" She says, frowning at me, I put my hands up in defence. "Woah, pri- Mec, Mec no, I didn't see that!!" I say, hugging her. "I swear you two will date soon." Corey mumbled, Colby shakes his head and laughs.

After what seemed forever, we finished filming for his video, it was long and exhausting which caused Mecca to fall asleep, her head was on my shoulder so I carried her; holding her bridal style. From the corner of my eye I saw Corey and Colby talking, I didn't know what but I honestly didn't mind, I went to the room and placed Mecca down carefully on the bed, moving some hair out of her face.
Corey's POV
I look at Colby and smirk. "They're gonna end up dating ya know?" I tell him, he laughs at me and shakes his head. "I don't know man, I'm not saying they won't date, like just not now." He tells me, I smirk once again. "He's your best friend yet he doesn't tell you what they do? I bet 20 bucks that soon this week, Jake will get the balls to ask her out." I say, pulling my hand out, Colby nods and shakes his hand. "That my friend, is a bet!" Colby says, both of us laughing. I stand up and wave goodbye to Colby. "Tell me how stuff goes, I might visit in a few days." I tell him, giving him my Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. "Will do man." He says with a chuckle, I smile at him one last time and leave the Trap House.
Mecca's POV
I tremble a bit, and roll on my side and feel something next to me. I shot my eyes open and look at Jake who was on his phone. "Hi Jakey.." I say, he looks at me and kisses my forehead. "Hey Princess, you need to take your med remember?" He tells me which makes me groan and nod, Jake stands up and grabs the pill bottle handing me one and a water bottle from our mini fridge. I take the pill, and take a sip of water. "Thanks Jakey." I say as he sits down. "Don't thank me, I wouldn't want you hurting." He says which makes me smile at his words. I was now sitting up against the bed and so was Jake, we were both on our phones, my head was on his shoulder. I was on Snapchat taking random videos with random filters. "Hey what's up you guys it's Mec here! I'm with Jake, we're just being lazy asses cause why not?" I say to my phone giggling, Jake looks over at my phone, waits for the filter to load on him and he smiles. "Hey guys, take note I'm not being a lazy ass, that's just Mec." Jake says sticking his tongue out at me, I gasp and slap his arm. "Why are you soo mean? What have I done to you!?" I ask, frowning at him as I set my phone down, not recording anymore. He also sets his phone down and pulls me onto his lap. "Exactly Princess, you've done nothing, but you've stole my heart.." He says smiling, before I could reply, his lips were slowly pressed against mine, I smiled into the kiss and the kiss began lovingly. It wasn't a rough and hard kiss at all, it was passionate and so meaningful. After we stopped kissing I kissed his cheek, smiling at him. "You're cutee!" I giggle, making him chuckle. "So are youu!!" I get off his lap and get on my phone again. "I wanna go somewhereee!" I say, frowning at the thought, Jake looks at me and sighs. "I'd take you somewhere but I'm a little busy later.. ask Corey or something princess!" He suggests, I nod and take my phone out texting Colby.
Mecca: Hey Colbs :)
Colby: Hey Mec, nerd smth?
Colby: need**
Mecca: Yeahh uhh wanna hang out in a few minutes? Jake said he's a little busy and he can't take me out today ): I don't wanna stay home
Colby: Yeah of course! Say no more, be ready in 10
Mecca: Ahhhh thankssss!!!
I look at Jake and smile widely. "Yes?" He asks, looking at me confused. "I get to hang out with Colby!!! Do I go in this or should I change?" I ask, looking down at my outfit. Me and Jake are still wearing the matching shirts which I adore. "Stay like that, it looks good on you!" He tells me, I smile kissing his cheek. "Awee thanks Jakey!" I giggle, getting outta the bed and I quickly put my hair in a messy yet cute bun. "Come here, I wanna kiss you before you leaveeee!" Jake whines, i giggle and get on the bed, cupping his cheeks and slowly leaning in to kiss him. He instantly kissed back and the kiss once again was loving and passionate, I break the kiss and kiss his nose. "I'll see you later!" I say, sitting down on the bed. "Remember if anyone asks, you're dating me." He says with a chuckle, I roll my eyes and nod. "Will do, bye!" I say, grabbing my then leaving the room after he said goodbye. Colby and I met up in the living room. "Alright Mec, let's head out!" Colby says, as we're walking to his car. I follow behind and get in his car. "Where to first?" I ask, looking at him. "Starbucks?" He suggests and I nod.
----------------------------
So far so good, but not for long haha. Small cliffhanger I guess idk. Mec and Colbs are just gonna hang out