love // 15

Mecca's POV

My eyes were now heavy after the 2nd movie, it was only 8:30. I understand why I'm sooo fucking tired though, I kissed Jake's cheek and made my way upstairs. I didn't notice this, but Devyn was walking behind me. "Mec, hey let's talk before you sleep, please?" I looked back at her and nodded. "If you wanna know why I left, I woke up around 7 checked my phone and I was flooded with hate." I say, shrugging a bit. "Mec.. I care about you and love you, please don't ever do that again!" Devyn pulls me onto a tight hug, I smile and hug back, rubbing her back a bit. We break the hug and I'm finally able to get some rest.
An hour or two passes by, and I get woken up by Jake rubbing my thighs.
*it gets uhm, ya know ;)*
I gasp at his touch, looking at him. "J-jake?" I ask, confusion all over my face, he chuckled as his face came towards mine. "Hi princess, I think someone was having a wet dream.." Jake somewhat growls lowly, I feel my face heat up but before I could hide myself his lips attacked mine immediately, the kiss quickly gets heated. Jake's now hovering my body, grinding down on my gently; it causes me to moan softly into our little heated make out session. I start bucking my hips in sync with his so I could give both of us more pleasure, I earn low groans from Jake which causes me to smirk. You could say I'm in control now, but Jake grinds a little harder, now attacking my neck; I move my head to the side, moaning. He instantly finds my sweet spot, giving me love bites, not really stopping there; he goes down to my collarbone, pulls my shirt a bit up so no he's below my chest. I gasp a bit, not really trying to be loud, what if a roommate is here smh. "J-jake.." I whimper, he stops what he's doing and looks up at me, he was kissing all down my stomach before I called his name. "Yes princess?" He asks, looking concerned. "You're not doing anything wrong, but is anyone here?" I ask, looking down at him, he shakes his head and continues. "I think we need to take off our clothes for this, if you're ready for it." He tells me, getting off me as he begins taking his shirt off and his basketball shorts, he looks at me and takes my crop top off and my jeans off as well. I sat up, finally taking my bra off teasingly Jake chuckles slightly and goes over to me unclipping my bra off for me. He kisses me passionately, I kiss back, palming him through his boxers feeling his hard erection. Not gonna lie, he's pretty big and I'm still a virgin so woohoo life. I left his lips unexpectedly, kissing down to his jaw and neck attacking it with sloppy kisses, nibbles, bites and licks, leaving buckeyes everywhere until I found his sweet spot. I started going down his toned abs leaving a few hickeys there until I got to the ban of his boxers, I saw his erected member and decided to tease him by pulling his boxers down slowly. I could tell he was very impatient as he looked down at me with an impatient glare. "Sorry daddy, didn't know you wanted it this bad.." I tease, finally taking his boxers off as I grab his shaft and kitten lick the tip.
Jake's POV
I groan at Mecca's movements, putting my hand in her hair. "Princess stop teasing!!" I hear he giggle, then finally starts putting my member in her mouth, I watch her do it, moaning a bit at how good it felt. She picked up her pace, I tried not to gag her as I moved her head. Fuck, she's doing such a good job. It all felt amazing, I was extremely close to reaching my climax, I let her know by pulling her hair a little. "M-Mec.. I'm close.." I groan loudly, she nods and goes up to my tip once again and starts sucking it lightly, I "shove" her mouth back in and reach my climax. Once I finish, she looks up at me, sticking her tongue out, swallowing my cum.

*moments after everything happened*

Mecca's POV
I look at Jake, he's currently wrapping his arms around my waist which makes me smile. "That was amazing.." I say, kissing his head, he nods in agreement. "Sure was princess.."

-----------------------------------
Oops, I still have no motives for this chapter but I'll try to update for chapter 16 I'm sorry for the wait !!!!