lost // 14

Mecca's POV
Jake had his arm wrapped around me, we all ended up watching a few movies, Colby texted Jake saying that Sam wouldn't be home and would be crashing with Kat at some friends house. How do I know, well, I looked over Jake's phone and saw it. I fell asleep a bit after, like I was tired after everything that went down today.
-morning time skip lol-
I woke up, I was laying next to Jake and I smiled. Me being me, I grabbed my phone and saw that my phone was all blown up, a hell ton of hate comments. "Jake doesn't like you!" "What does Jake see in you lmaoo" "Kill yourself!" "Everyone hates you" "Jake will get bored of you ya know?" All the comments and replies I read were spinning around my head, I checked the time. 6:56 am. Perfect, I got out of Jake's grip, changed into some clothes quickly and left the room quietly. I made my way downstairs, my luck was at its best right now, everyone was asleep. I left the house, since I didn't own a car just yet I just left walking. Roaming the streets in LA, nothing was really open right now, not that I know many places here. It was now 7:30 and I'm just walking around the city, getting looks by older men at what I'm wearing. Of course I decided to wear a crop top and some ripped skinny jeans, lol I'm stupid but that's fine cause we all know I am. I sighed, the sun was out already, still not being spammed by anyone, which was amazing cause they'd still be asleep. I kept my phone in my hand, walking to some unknown streets. I didn't recognize them but I didn't care, new places for a newly lost 18 year old. I smile to myself, just walking down the street, managing to make it to the Hollywood sign, isn't that shit illegal to do? I dunno and I don't care, I can't take hate, especially with shit I have going on.

-trigger warning ? Idk I'm talking about her taking the pills-

Then I remember I brought the pills with me, they take an hour to affect me, so what if I took five of them? I thought to myself for a bit, then I took the pill bottle out and took 5 out. If I die today, I'd rather die with the antidepressants lol. I checked my phone again, 9:45 am.
70 missed calls: Jakey 🖤. 45 new messages: Devyn 💞. 5 new messages: Katrina 💔. 40 new messages: Colbs 💙.
I ignored all the texts and did nothing honestly, I didn't take the pills, so I put them back in the bottle. I walked off the Hollywood sign, just confused as to where I was going, I went back to where I originally started. The beach. I sighed and decided to finally check my phone again.

Instagram DM's

@jakewebber9

Mec where are you!?
9:45 am
Please answer I'm so fucking worried ):
10:05 am
Mecca.. what did you do, where are you and why did you leave the house ):
10:55 am

Read.

I got off my DM's, and checked my insta notifications, hate, hate, hate, oh look more hate! AHAHAHA I fucking love life. I got off Instagram and went on YouTube, one of the guys must've posted when I fell asleep because I didn't know about it.
Jake Webber and Colby Brock have recently posted a new video.
J.W- ROOM TOUR WITH THE NEW ROOMIE
C.B- WOULD YOU RATHER, (INCLUDING THE NEW ROOMMATE!)
That's why there was so much hate. I finally understood it. I checked some comments again. "Why is Jake looking at that pathetic bitch right there?" "Ewwww why did they hug?" "😰 Jake open your eyes. She's ugly and worthless." "You're so fat why are you wearing crop tops!?" "Ahahaha no wonder Katrina never mentioned you, worthless hoe!!" I sighed, put my phone in my pocket and walked to the beach. It was currently 12:30 in the afternoon, wow time flies by fucking quick. I got hungry so I decided to go to some McDonald's that was near. I got the 10 piece chicken nuggets and some small fries with a medium drink. I ate rather quickly, then left the place. 3:00 pm. Imma just walk back to the house, it's an hour walk sooo. I mentally shrugged and laughed, making my way to the Trap House, but boii was I wrong.
Jake's POV
I really hate myself right fucking now, my whole world left without telling anyone. We should've woken her up to tell her we posted our videos, but no.. I'm so fucking stupid. Colby and I were looking for her in his car, I couldn't drive, I'm a terrible mess. Corey and Devyn in their car, Devyn was actually crying when she found out about Mec's disappearance. We were going to like every single place I took her to. The beach, she wasn't there, the ice cream place, she wasn't there. Corey and Devyn told me they went to the mall and looked through every damn story and didn't find her either. For my surprise, my phone started ringing, it was Katrina.
Phone Call: Katrina 😪
Kat: Any updates with mec???
Me: no but I fucking wish.
Kat: keep me updated please, that's my little sister!
Me: fuck no! fucking look for her as well, I will not be telling you when we find her if you aren't helping for shit.
Phone Call ended.
I looked at Colby and groaned. "We fucked up man." He looked at me and nodded. We continued to look for her but nothing.
Mecca's POV
I was walking through some houses and some trees, a forest almost. It was fixing to be 5 pm which honestly didnt bother me at all, all I knew was that I was going back to the house. My phone was still being spammed so it sucked. 200 missed calls: Jakey 🖤, Devyn 💞, Colbs 💙, unknown number. 300 new messages: Jakey 🖤. 250 new messages: Devyn 💞. 156 new messages: Colbs 💙.
Oh fuck it, I'm lost and I don't give a single shit about it. Some guy tried grabbing my hand, ya know what I did? I slapped the fuck outta him and kicked him in the balls. #noregrets lmaoo. I kept walking, my phone was actually dying, I don't know why or how, I've ignored it all day today. Weird, I know. After what seemed forever, I was STILL FUCKING LOST, I was losing my shit, I decided to call Jake, he has to know California better than me.
Phone Call: Jakey🖤
Me: Jakey??
Jake: Mec?! Baby where are you!? You have me worried sick!!!!
Me: Please come pick me up, I'm fucking lost.. I'm sorry..
Jake: Where are you princess?
Me: Please hurry, I'm scared.
Jake: Where are you???
Me: I'll send you the location, hurry up!!!
Phone Call Ended.
I sent Jake where I was immediately, trying to calm myself down, I was having a damn panic attack. Worst feeling ever hahaha. A few minutes pass by and I'm still panicking, it was now 6:30. Before I know it, Colby and Jake get here, Jake gets out to the car as he's running up to me, I run to him and him into his arms. "Jake!!!" I say, hugging him oh so tightly. "Please don't ever fucking do that again, you had me scared shitless!" He tells me, walking to the car with Colby. "Hey Mec, glad to see you!" He says, smiling at me, I give him a weak smile as Jake puts me in the back seat, getting in afterwards. The drive home was silent, my head was on Jake's chest while he had his arm wrapped around me. "I'm sorry you guys.." I spoke softly, my eyes filled with tears. They both said it was okay, Jake just kissed my head and held me close.
After what seemed forever, we got home. Jake carried me into the house with Colby following behind. We go in, I see Devyn go wide eye, I get off Jake and run up to her. "I'm so sorry Dev!!" I say, we're hugging tightly, I hear her sniff a few times so I just rub her back. "It's okay, I'm here now.." I whisper.
After I said hi to everyone and hugged everyone, we all watched movies. Sam came, not Katrina though, I didn't question shit and I didn't want to.
---------------------
This chapter was something to write lololol , there's gonna be a part 2 to this (chap 15 which includes smut thanks) okay byeeee