t w o

-Time Skip after breakfast-
Mecca's POV
Once we got home I went straight to the room, I was extremely tired but I really didn't know why. I laid down, getting on Snapchat and posting a picture with the flower crown filter and caption it "I've been here for almost a whole day and I love it already 😌" I giggle to myself and post it. A few minutes after I'm just sitting on my phone Jake comes in, knocking before he came in of course. "Hey Mec, whatcha doing?" He asks me as I move a bit so I could give him some space to sit down, "Oh nothing just on Twitter checking some group chats I'm in with my lovely fans." I reply, looking at him and smiling. I loved all my fans and interacting with them made me happy. I hear Jake chuckle, and take a seat next to me. "Aww that's amazing, I didn't know you interacted with your fans, I do that as well." He smiled at me. "Yeah, I don't have a big fan base so I always interact with them!" I reply, extremely happy at the group chat I was in with my lovely fans who were sending memes. Jake looked over at my phone and saw the memes, laughing at them.
-Later that day-
I was bored out of my mind and decided to make a video today, I texted Jake to see if he was down to do a small skit with me and some other stuff for it.
J- Jake
M- Mecca
M: Hey jake, think you're down to film a video with me?
J: Yeah of course! I'll he in the room in a bit, we can also film a video for my channel!
M: I'm up for that, I'll meet you up there (:
With that I put my phone in my pocket, grabbed my camera and the tripod and set it up on the bed with a journal below it and casually waited for Jake come. I pulled out my phone and got on Twitter. "You guys should leave some questions down below! I'm gonna be doing a video with @jakewebber9 (:" I tweeted, then went on my most active group chat and sent them a text to leave some questions for me since I was gonna try and have a Q&A with Jake. Jake entered the room with his camera, sitting down next to me. I looked at him and smiled softly. "Hey Jake! Ready for the video?"
Jake's POV
"Hey Jake! Ready for the video?" She said, I nodded and smiled back at her. "Yup! Looks like you have your camera set up already." I point out, she giggles and nods. I quickly take my phone out and check she tweeted, I read it and checked the comments. "Woah, what a video for you.." I say a bit surprised. She looked at me, seeing the comments. "Oh my gosh, my comment section never gets blown at all, but let's get ready for the video! Screenshot some good questions so we can have for the video." She tells me, I not and start looking for good questions, I see her doing the same.
Once we're all set up, we both put our phones in between us. "Hey guys! It's Mecca, welcome back to my channel, if you're new, well hi!" She says, smiling widely as I smile as well, staring at the camera. "Today I'm here with Jake!" I glance at her and chuckle, "Hey, it's ya boi Jake!" I say as we both burst out in laughter. After our small moment of laughing together she speaks again. "So we're gonna have a Q&A and possibly a skit at the end!" She giggled lightly. "Alright let's get started with this video Mec." I tell her, handing her her phone as I take mine as well.
"First question! By the way we'll both answer them truthfully! Okay so first question, "do you see yourself and Jake dating in the future;)"" I blushed at the question and so did Mec. "Uhh well, I don't really know, I'm still new here and I guess the new roommate.." I nod and chuckle, "Same here, I don't know if I would date her just yet, I'm not saying I wouldn't though.." I smiled, looking at her. I stared at her, smiling like an idiot for about a minute until she said something. "Okay next question!"
Mecca's POV
"Okay next question!" I say, noticing that Jake was staring at me and smiling as well. Jake flinched at my comment and nodded. "Second question, "how's Cali so far?" Cali is actually very nice from what I saw yesterday and a bit of today!" I read out and answer the question, a small giggle escaping my mouth. I hear Jake chuckle and nod, "I doubt the question was for me but I enjoy being here in Cali!" He said, replying to the question, making me laugh.
After we finished filming for my channel, Jake grabbed his camera and began filming for his.
"What's up guys! I'm here with the new roommate, Mecca and today we're gonna be doing a small room tour!" Jake says excitedly, me being me, I was smiling and giggling a bit. I waved once he said my name and after he finished talking I spoke. "Hi guys, we just finished filming a video for my channel!" I wink, looking at Jake as he laughs. "That's right! We did a Q&A on her channel, link will be down below!!" He says.
Jake's POV
I turned off my camera, and sat on the bed since Mecca and I were standing. She looked confused, "Jake? What are you doing?" I hear her say, I smile at her and pull my hand out towards her, hoping she'd take it. "Mec, we gotta clean the room and show a room tour. Didn't you hear me say that?" I ask, her hand finding its way to mine.

-----------------

Chapter 2 complete , not sorry for the small cliffhanger haha (: