s i x // date

Jake's POV
As me and Mecca make our way to the beach I start asking her questions, not too much nor too personal, just questions you'd probably ask someone in general. "So Mec, what do you do in your free time?" I ask, looking down at her, she's still eating her ice cream but after she's finished with a bite she replies. "Photography, sometimes I sing, but don't really wanna get into having a music career." Mecca says, looking up at me smiling, I smile back at her. "You're so cute, but honestly what I do in my free time is just do skits with the roommates, sometimes I go out on walks though just to clear my mind." I say with all honesty, she's just looking up at me, nodding a bit. "Same! But I did it at night, my parents are some heavy sleepers, most times I would go out from 9pm to 4am.." She says, looking down. "That late? Mec!" I say, putting my hand under her chin, raising it up gently so she could look at me. "I've been through a lot of shit okay? Not even Katrina knows."
Mecca's POV
*trigger warning, slightly*
"I've been through a lot of shit okay? Not even Katrina knows." I tell Jake, tears forming in my eyes. "I've been depressed, I never lived that happy life. But I always hide it through damn smiles, recently I've been doing pretty damn great because of you. If it weren't for you being at the house, I could've sworn I would've cut." I say, not even letting Jake talk at all, he just looked at me shocked. To this point I was shaking. "I have so many scars, everyone thinks I have the perfect life. But no. Katrina had it all, she had all the attention, she still has it, I'm so damn glad I left. I don't ever wanna go back there. I hated it. My dad always told me shit so I became extremely insecure, yeah you're looking at me wear this crop top, but I'm getting confident again. My mom also made me insecure and kept saying I would NEVER be as good as Kat, even if I never wanted to get into singing in the first place." Is what I said for last, finally letting Jake talk. "Mecca.." he takes both my hands, kissing them. "I love you, don't ever think otherwise, you did good in opening up. This talk will stay in between us, but I wanna help, at least let's get you to a therapist to get you some antidepressants, I wanna see you better princess.." I just stare at him, I quickly hug him almost breaking down in the process. Jake notices and quickly picks me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. "I'll get you home, or we can just drive around, alright?" Jake's voice soothing, I just nod, crying a little.
*end of trigger warning*
We get to the car but Jake keeps me in his arms, we're sitting in the back if his car, I'm just crying, trying to stop but I can't help it. He starts whispering nice things into my ear, like it'll all be okay and such. He's been a huge help these past two days and I barely know him but he's amazing. "Princess look at me please, you're amazing and whatever happens I will be there every step of the way." Jake says, our lips only a few inches apart, I got myself to stop crying but I was just sniffling a bit. I nod, "T-thank you.. you're the bestest thing that could've ever happened to me.." I say truthfully, my ex treated me like shit, he cheated on me with my best friend, not the greatest thing to see since it made my depression worse. I couldn't hold myself back so I leaned in slowly, kissing Jake. I could say I got him by surprised because he gripped onto my hips, kissing back slowly yet passionately. The kiss went on for a good while, it also got a bit heated, Jake bit my lip making me gasp which made him stick his tongue in my mouth. I just went along with it, continuing to make out with him. A few minutes later we stop making out, catching our breaths. "That was fun." I say giggling, kissing his cheek, Jake just nods. "Sure was!" He says, chuckling a bit, we get in our seats in the front and start driving home; well Jake does. When we got home, we both went up to the room, laying down together. "Today was a roller coaster.." I say, rolling over to Jake. "But in the end it's okay!" He says, hugging me and kissing the top of my head, I smile and nod, "Absolutely correct Jakey!" I say, and we both end up laughing. After the laughter dies, I look at him. "Hey, how about we film a video?" I ask, putting my hand on his left cheek, he nods in excitement. Jake stood up and grabbed my camera, turning it on. "What's up guys, it's Jake." I roll my eyes playfully and get behind him. "And Mecca!" I say, whining since it is MY camera, he chuckles and hands me the camera which makes me smile. "So this was totally unplanned for, but today Imma do a girlfriend and boyfriend tag!" I say to the camera, winking, Jake's now behind me with his hands on my waist but no one can tell. "Yeah, Mec's gonna be doing my makeup today, I'm gonna look cute!" He says, making me laugh. "Disclaimer, we aren't together!" I say, giggling.
Jake helps me set up my makeup on the bed, while I fix the camera and such. "Alright let's get started!" Me and Jake are now sitting next to each other but looking face to face with the makeup in the middle. "We're gonna start off with foundation, duhh!" I say, showing the foundation to the camera like beauty gurus. I apply it on Jake, making him squeal, then I started blending it in with a beauty blender, he looks at me and smiles as I do so since I'm focused at it. Then I move onto concealer, a tarte shape tape of course. "That looks like lipstick, why are you putting it under my eyes!?" Jake whines, making me mess up a bit. "Jake!! It's not lipstick, this basically makes go away your eye bags!!" I say, giggling at his whining as I continue to put the concealer under his eyes, then on his T zone. I blend it all out and move to bronzer, I don't contour much so I just bronzed his cheekbones, jawline and his forehead edges. He chuckles, leaning in to peck my lips. "That's getting cut out of the video!" I say, sticking my tongue out, he chuckles and nods. "Good!!" He says.
----------------------------
Stopping it at that, happy birthday PhanielTroyler (: wish him a happy birthday pls and thanks! sorry for the wait, I've been a bit busy