f i v e

Mecca's POV
Once I went downstairs, I saw Kat and Dev almost outside so I just followed behind with a huge smile. "So where are we headed first ladies?" Asked Katrina since she was gonna be the one driving. Me and Dev look at each other, giggling a bit knowing what we both wanted and have been needed for a while. "Nail salon!" We both say in unison, and Kat ends up laughing a little. "That sounds like fun, what color are we gonna get them or will it be all different?" She asks, getting out of the house, driving to a nail salon. "Well I was hoping I could get black ones! They aren't gonna be extra because uhh that isn't me." I say, and end up laughing, same with the girls. "Well I'd rather get a baby pink color, or yellow!" Devyn says, smiling. "A purple or red sounds good for me, so we aren't getting the same, alright." Kat says, nodding at her last comment, me and Devyn nod as well so she could be sure about it. When we got to the nail salon we all get settled and got our nails done. I got them done as black, Devyn ended up getting a baby pink and Katrina got red ones, we pay and head out to the car. "Hey Mec, you know how I am and I know how you are, but you're gonna start taking online classes." Katrina tells me, I was shocked at her comment and shrug. "School is school, I'm not saying anything about it though. I'll tell Jake about it later.." I reply, she looks back at me and sighs. "Mec I know you're gonna be successful but at least try your best for photography. It's 2 years and that's it! You're an amazing photographer and I would love to see you grow, okay?" She looks at me in the eye, while Devyn is just.. kinda there. I look back at Kat, nodding. "Fine, you didn't need to drop Jake though.." I simply said, breaking the eye contact we had and went into the car with Devyn following behind me. We went to Starbucks next, instead of my regular caramel frappe I always get, I decided to go for a tall pink drink. Once I got it I left Katrina and Devyn, contacting an Uber to come get me. I was pissed enough at her and didn't need anything more since she just ruined the whole vibe for me. The Uber got here real quick, so I gave her the address. "Thank you for this." I tell her, she smiles and nods at me making her way to the Trap House. About 15 minutes later we're at the Trap House, I thank her once again and pay her, getting off with my drink and basically everything I had with me; wasn't a lot, just my phone which was now in my back pocket, my drink and my purse. Once I got inside I quickly went into my room, not bothering to knock. Jake quickly looks at me, confused on why I'm here so early, I just go over to him and sit down on the bed. "Mecca? Hey what's wrong, why are you here so early??" He asks, coming over to me, wiping the tears that were rolling down my cheeks. I didn't notice I was crying until he wiped the tears away which made me sob into him as he pulled me into a hug. "K-Kat.." Was all I managed to say, hugging him. "It's okay princess.. what happened with your sister..?" He asked, I shook my head, not wanting to say anything. I just kept crying, he sighed and just held me, telling me it would be okay. My phone was vibrating non-stop, I didn't bother to check it, but Jake did. He reached down and grabbed my phone, giving Kat a quick call; I was still crying but it was just soft sobs, i was still mad about me getting back to "school".
Phone call: Kit Kat 💖
Kat: Mecca where the fuck are you? I swear, the nice sh-
Jake: Katrina calm down. Mecca's home with me, I don't know what the hell happened with you two, just stop blowing up her phone, thanks.
Phone call ended.
I look up at Jake, my eyes red and puffy from that crying session I just had. "W-why did you do that..?" I asked him, he kissed the top of my head. "Your phone was blowing up, of course I had to do something about it." Jake replied, I let out a sigh. "She enrolled me into online classes for 2 damn years so I can have my photography career.." I say, looking down, Jake picks my head back up so he can look at me. "Mec, it's online classes, you don't have to take it for 2 years. At least take it for a few months, I believe in you!" He says, giving me a huge smile which makes me smile as well. "Thanks Jake, it means a lot." I say, burying my head onto his chest, he let's out a chuckle and just holds me. After a few minutes I let go of him, sighing softly. "Mec, I really wanna get to know you better. Call it love at first sight but fuck, may I get the honor to take you out?" Jake asks randomly, making my eyes go wide. "Jake are you serious?!" Is what I manage to say, instantly hugging him, making fall on the bed with me on top of him. He chuckles and nods, "Yeah I'm being completely honest princess, let me take you out!" He says once again. "Yes!! I would love to!" I say, smiling widely. He smiles as well, sitting up with me on his lap. "Then let's go! Lemme just change shirts real quick." He says, I get off his lap, he walks over to the closet and grabs a white t-shirt, I guess to match with me. I watch him take his shirt off, noticing his times abs, then he puts his shirt on. I take my phone out, opening Snapchat so I could take a picture of my nails, instead I take a video which Jake "interrupts" by grabbing my hand and kissing it. I caught it on camera and smile. "Not posting it but saving it and sending it to you!" I giggle, saving the video and sending it to him.
Jake's POV
I take Mecca's hand after she's finished posting a picture of her nails, walking to my car with her. "Princess, I'm taking you to the beach for a walk, but first I wanna get you a treat or something, would you like ice cream or?" I ask her, opening the door for her and letting her in, closing it as she gets in, I quickly made my way to my door and get in so I could hear her response. "Yeah I would love some ice cream! And can I be honest?" She says, looking at me. "What's up?" "Love at First Sight does exist and just same." She giggles, taking a hold of my hand. I nod, pulling outta the driveway and making my way to an ice cream shop just for Mec, at this point my hand is on her thigh, she didn't seem to mind but I really wasn't doing anything bad. Once we got to the ice cream shop, Mecca started acting like a little kid just because of it. I took her hand in mine and went in with her, she got some rolled up ice cream that had nutella in it and some pocky for decorations. I just got a regular waffle cone. I pay and we go off to the beach since it was near it. "You know, I like this a lot. You're the best!" I hear Mecca say, I had my arm around her so she could eat her ice cream. "Anything for you!!" I reply, chuckling.
-----------------------
Wowza this story is gonna go places 🙂 thank you guys for reading this !