f o u r

Mecca's POV

Like I said, I don't wanna rush things with Jake but when i say love at first sight exists, it does. I cuddled close to him, falling asleep a few minutes after, he was rubbing my back kand it made me fall asleep faster than usual. Me being me, dreamed about me and Jake dating, I freaked out a bit but it felt real.. like I said, i don't know if I would date him just yet but fuck, that dream got the best out of me.

-Time skip bc uhh they're just sleeping-

I wake up to Jake gently shaking me, telling me to wake up. I sat up confused on why, so I looked at him confused and still tired. "Sorry for waking you up but did you forget we have college today?" He asks me, chuckling a bit, I look at him and flip him off. "Fuck school I'm dropping out!" I said, leaning against him with a huge grin on my face. "Mec, you can't just do that!" Jake insisted, I just shrugged. "Oh yes I can!" I got out my phone and called Katrina with a smirk on my face.
Phone call: Kit Kat 💖
Kat: Hello? What's up Mec?
Mec: Hey Kaaaat, I was wondering if you could tell the college I'm going to that I "got into a bad accident and won't be able to go to school" anymore?
Kat: You're dropping out and haven't even been there? Wow. I'll drop Jake out as well you guys can get to know each other better!
Mec: Whatever floats your boat sis, now bye, Jake woke me up from my nap!
I look at Jake and I'm still smirking, he shook his head and laughed. "So Katrina just dropped me out of college.. damn!" I hear Jake say, but he said it sarcastically which made me laugh pretty hard. He wrapped an arm around me and I soon yawned, cuddling up to him. "Can I sleep now?" I whined, looking up at him, Jake chuckled and nods. "Yeah you can, goodnight princess." He kisses my head as we lay back down and I blush, trying to forget about it and soon fell asleep.
Jake's POV

I lay there, holding Mecca closely to me in one arm while I held my phone with the my free hand. Mecca slept peacefully, she had just started gripping my shirt a bit, I didn't mind and just let her do it. I got on Snapchat and quickly took a picture of her sleeping, part of my face showing in which I was smiling in. "Well guess who just dropped out 😂" I captioned it, putting the time filter on it, it was only 8:42 pm, I didn't know why Mec was so tired but I hoped that tomorrow she has enough energy, I really wanted to take her somewhere.
A few hours pass by, and I'm still awake, I hear a knock and as who it is. "Hey Jake, it's Corey. Can I come in?" Corey asks, I nod and reply. "Yeah but don't make much noise, Mecca's asleep.." With that Corey came in, looking at Mecca then at me. "What..?" I ask, looking at him confused, he shook his head and smiled. "Nothing, just the way she's cuddling you and how tight she's gripping your shirt, it's just cute bro." He says still smiling, it made me blush and smile at the same time, it was extremely adorable of her. "She got comfortable pretty quick, don't really blame her though." I say with a chuckle, Corey chuckles as well. "Well I just came to say that Devyn wanted to have like a girls day tomorrow with Mec and Kat, but if you have plans with her tell me!" He said, chuckling a bit. "I'm pretty sure she's not gonna be busy, I can take her somewhere after they come back." I replied, holding Mecca close to me. Corey nods and starts heading out the door. "Alright bro, don't rush things with her either, get to know her and all. Be sure Kat agrees to it!" He says leaving, my eyes widen at his comment, my cheeks flushing red. 10 minutes pass by, and I start getting tired, I just decided to sleep now so I wouldn't really be tired.
-Time skip to the morning-
Mecca's POV
I woke up, looking at Jake, he was holding me which made me smile. I yawn softly, then start messing with his hair, giggling a bit. He still didn't wake up, so I started whining. "Jake!! Wake up pleaseee!" I pout, kissing all over his face, sometimes even licking his cheek. He groans, opening his eyes. "Meccaaaa.. what's wrong?" He asks, his morning voice groggy, which was pretty hot to me; I blushed and shook my head. "Nothing's wrong Jake, I just want you awake!" I say and giggle, he sighs and let's go of me. "Hey Corey came in last night and asked if you wanted to have a girls day with your sister and Devyn? All I said was that I doubted you were busy for today so you can go tell her if you want to." Jake tells me, my eyes get wide, jumping off the bed. "REALLY?! I'LL BE BACK JAKE!" I say, running out of the room and going to Corey's and Devyn's, I knock a few times until Devyn says I can come in. "Hey Dev, Jake just told me about that girls day for today, I would love to!" I say, while walking over her smiling pretty big. She giggles and nods, "Alright fun! You should go get ready, we're gonna leave in about 40 minutes!" She replied, with that I thank her and run back to the room with Jake. "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be leaving you most of the day!" I frown, walking over to him and sitting down on the bed. "It's fine cutie, go have fun with your sister and Devyn!" I hear him chuckle, and it made me smile, I nod and hug him. "Thank you Jake, I promise I'll make it up to you!" I say, grabbing my towel and a pair of clothes to quickly shower and get ready. After my shower I put on my clothes which were ripped skinny jeans, a crop top hoodie which was white and had a pineapple on the top left, and my white converse which where the "high top" so a bit up my ankle. I went into the room and saw that Jake started staring at me, I giggled and walked up to him. "How does the outfit look?" I ask him, backing up for him to see the whole outfit. "Amazing, but if any guy tries to hit you up, say you have a boyfriend!" He chuckles and winks at me, making me blush. Jake makes me feel special, like extremely special, I just wanna get closer to him to actually call it a crush but fuck, I fell in love at first sight. "Thank you, and I sure will!" I smirk, winking back at him.
20 minutes pass by and I say my goodbye with Jake in the room, making sure no one was near us since the door was open I quickly went to him and wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist. "I'll see you later, bye cutie!" I say, pulling in to kiss him, we kiss for a minute but it was a passionate kiss which made me happy. He smiled and pecked my lips one last time. "Bye princess, have fun!" I hear Jake say, we hug and I quickly go downstairs to see Kat and Dev waiting for me.
----------------------
That was a long chapter xkdufhs ur welcome, also where should Jake take Mecca after she gets back from the mall with Kat and Devyn? Like should they go on a beach walk, or just walk around town?? gimme ideas pls and thanks :)