skit // 17

Mecca's POV
I went into Jake's room, which is also my room ya weenie, grabbed my camera and headed downstairs. "Alright everyone, we're doing skits because I'm a lame ass youtuber!!" I say, making everyone laugh. We all get into characters, me wearing Jake's long sleeved stripped shirt, and some shorts, Jake wearing a black shirt with a blonde wig? why? I don't know but I didn't say anything about it. Colby was wearing a wig as well, but a female wig, okay weird. Corey was just himself but he had characters up his sleeve, I know him. Devyn was wearing a dark army green hoodie, basically like me, shorts under. We looked hot hahaha.
I set the camera on the counter and pressed play. "Welcome back to my channel lovelies!! It's ya girl, in here with my roommates!" I say, as everyone waves at the camera. I giggled a bit and we all started getting into character. "Hey Dev, we should totally go out! Like have a nice pool day," I tell her, she looks up from her phone and giggles. "Yeah we should! That sounds relaxing." She tells me, I grab my camera and go outside, filming everything. Jake and Corey are outside "fighting". "Yo dude, what the fuck!" Jake yells, shoving Corey. They're in character, don't forget lmaooo. "Don't push me! I'm better than you!" Corey yells back, "punching" Jake, I'll be sure to add a sound effect for that. Devyn and I look at them, then look at each other confused. "Well then.." I say, taking her hand and quickly walking away from the guys, just t be stopped by Sam and Colby. "Luke, put your nipples back in your shirt! Dude that's gay!" Colby shouted to Sam, Sam looks at Colby and sticks his tongue out but quickly puts it back in his mouth. "What the heck dude! I'm not even gay, you know this!!" After that, Sam got out two pennyboards and gave one to Colby. "Remember, my dad payed for theemmm!" Sam said in a somewhat girly voice. I giggled a bit, Devyn just stared at them and laughed her ass off.
*after the skit*
We're all inside now, just gonna react to some videos of the house with all the roommates. I'm sitting on Jake's lap, Devyn's on Corey's, Katrina came along but everyone told her not to mess with me or I would literally snap, so her and Sam are sitting on the other corner of the couch.
"What's up guys! Sam and Colby anddd all the roomies plus Kat are here! We're gonna be reacting to some old videos of like all of us and maybe even some pictures!" Colby says, we all stay seated as Colby starts screen recording on his computer and starts pulling up some pictures of all of us. I'm talking old pictures of me and Kat, Jake, Devyn and Corey together, Sam, Aaron, literally everyone. "Why are we reacting to the pictures first? Are you fucking kidding me Colby?" I say standing up, before Jake pulled me down again on his lap kinda aggressively. "Oh come on, there's nothing bad with it Mec." He responds back, looking at me. We first react to mine and Katrina's pictures. "Aww babee! You look s'cute!" Jake tells me, I changeover at Kat who's eyes are kinds wide buut she didn't say anything, I smirk at myself and thank Jake. "Okay okay, enough with the cute shit," Colby starts, we've been through so many pictures of everyone when we were young. "I have a surprise for all of you." Colby finishes. He quickly stands up and grabs like a ton of bandanas so we could??? cover?? our?? eyes?? what??? the??? fuck?????? "No thanks." I tell him as he hands me one, he laughs, shaking his head. "Do it for the video Mecca!" As I did, I had no fucking idea what was gonna happen, little did I know it was gonna scare the shit out of me.

------------------------------------
Sorry for my hiatus, I've had writes block buuut here's a chapter you're welcome (: